1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undercut transmission

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Steve Fahey, May 12, 2003.

1. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

The machine shop that does my work is backed up....can anyone recommend a place to have some tranny work done?

Specificaly, I need it undercut.

Thanks in advance

2. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

M.R.E., in Florida. They do outstanding work. No affiliation, just a happy customer.

3. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

R&D Motorsports,
    Clearwater FL
    727 447 4552

Their phone is busy a lot, but keep trying. They do great work. Trannies shift great after these guys work on 'em.
    All my race bikes since '97 have used trannies done by them.

4. wookie

wookie Well-Known Member

any ideas on price? and i dont dont mean the im gonna marry your sister so ill hook you up, but labor for a regular joe racer with his motor out of the bike:D

thanks
    josh bredeson

5. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

It's been a while since I sent one over there, but I think maybe $250 for undercutting a roadracing 6 speed? I may be off, but that's the ballpark anyway.

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

R&D Did mine! Man like sex!LOL! Total was 380 with shipping and they check EVERYTHING before they give you a $ amount! Id had problems with the VFR from the getgo,solved all of them!
    Oh had it done last year!

Steven isenhower #52 V-6 V-7

7. dar201

dar201 Member

fast by gast grand island ny paul gast...he quick and awsome ! look in road racing world for his phone number