1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TZ50

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Corsa, May 20, 2006.

1. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Can anyone tell me what a mint, never raced original 1990/91 Yamaha TZ50 is worth? with factory spares etc?

2. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Whats a TZ50? Super cool mini? Post some pics man :)

Last edited: May 27, 2006
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Never heard of one.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I want one. I think it would be a good upgrade from the YSR for the wife.

5. JM91

JM91 Member

tz50-01.jpg Here is a photo of a TZ50 - I believe it was made for a few years - Saw one on eBay a few years back that sold for around 3k (it was a brand new left over).

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I know some serious mini riders were taking 125GP chassis and putting 50-80cc engines in them for ultimate mini domination. I can't say I've ever heard of a factory produced one though. I'd give Team Calamari a call. They seem to keep their fingers on the pulse of the mini community.

Here's an example of a similar Honda NRS50R (garage custom) that showed up at the True Grits 50cc Fun Run in 2001
    [​IMG]

7. WERA49

WERA49 Well-Known Member

8. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Yes this one is very real, directly from Japan and with extras such as sprockets etc. No lights...race only , pure TZ.

9. cesj

cesj Member

$4000 max but probably $3500

10. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Ervin, youre too fat for that bike! Did you have it Computracked after you sat on it? :Poke:

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

11. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Ouch! Rocky...that wasn't very nice! :eek:

It was funny, though. :D