1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

TMZ works for United now? :crackup:

I don't give a shit about his past - his present shows exactly what kind of fucked up person he is.

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Weird shit right there - you mean as an adult you'd act like one? How dare you! People will be triggered!

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Anyone who says they have never acted like an asshole is liar, thus, completely irrelevant to this situation.

My only problem with this whole scenario is this: You will never win fighting the cops, ever. Stupid should hurt, and he had it in spades here.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And yet people are arguing he should be rewarded for acting like an ass all over the place because his ass beating drew blood and was videoed then interpreted by people without back ground info (for example at first I did not hear that he snuck back on, nor was it clear it was a flight crew, etc)

Snowflake must be compensated rather than melted. So stupid might not hurt after all. When he and his lawyers get the jury of morons to cash him out he can just out right buy his next boyfriend with no risk to his medical license :beer:

5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Wow, you made the conclusion that I said I never have acted like an asshole rather than his documented past of being a cunt maybe a good indicator of why this situation exploded for him and not 3 other passengers. Truly remarkable

I'm not commenting on the morality of people digging up dirt to discredit this guy.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well just damn! You have even better dreams that I do. :bow:

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

To be fair, he snuck back on after he was dragged out and beaten.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If he snuck back on apparently it was not a proper beating...:D

9. 600 dbl are

I made no such conclusion. You've acted like an asshole in the past, which means any unfortunate event that may happen to you, you will be judged the same way. Which if you haven't figured out by now, is stupid.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe it wasn't an act.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And the Oscar goes to... :D

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not what I heard. I heard he protested and left under his own power the first time.

13. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I heard he sat in his seat and called his lawyer, either calmly, or belligerently, depending who is telling the story. Then was dragged out, then ran back on all bloody and stuff. I could very well be wrong. Facts seem to be in short supply in this case.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get the impression facts would make this much much less of a story for all those getting ratings out of the deal.

R Acree and Pittenger5 like this.
  15. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Ok the judge throws out that article and we don't know anything about Dr. Dude. I think it's ridiculous to act in a way that results in you getting dragged off a plane and think he should have handled himself like an adult.

16. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I've been bumped on aircanada when they can't fill one plane (the one the boarding pass says it will be), they change planes to a smaller one and bump people. That airline sux.

17. 600 dbl are

:stupid:

Steak Travis likes this.
  18. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

United might be feeling this for awhile, you dont treat your customers like that.

Some of the memes and vids are funny as hell...

19. 600 dbl are

The funny thing is, United didn't drag him out of the plane, the airport authority did.

If I am not mistaken, United (and every other airline) has a legal right to bump passengers? Just because this fuck stick didn't want to leave, doesn't put United in the wrong.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You don't have to be wrong to pay the price.

sheepofblue and jase like this.