1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tulsi can get it.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Don’t get fooled. She’s a hardcore leftist just like the rest.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Correct. She just has a less insane delivery and is basically the only liberal woman that doesn't look like Bernie Sanders in drag.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. And your attitude is the problem. It’s not black and white. The fact that her party establishment is trying to discredit her should be enough for you to at least listen to what the woman has to say.

stk0308 and Banditracer like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's kinda like a 12-foot rattle can job on your racebike.....its not gonna look so good up close.

[​IMG]

5. Fonda Dix

You dont know shit about my attitude. I can judge leftists for myself and dont need you telling me what I think.

Spang308 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’d like to introduce you to the dimmer switch...

[​IMG]

Chris likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not telling you what to think you simple sonofabitch. I’m telling you that your all or nothing attitude is just as bad or worse than the people you claim to hate. Hate filled assholes like you are how we wind up with authoritarian dictators, political prisons, and genocide.

You’re literally no different than the people who hate Trump just because he’s a republican. Same coin, different sides. Same snake, different heads.

SuddenBraking and cpettit like this.
  8. Spang308

It's her policies I don't subscribe to. In addition, just because Hillary slanders someone doesn't automatically make me like them.
    Dude, just admit your a lefty already.
    My attitude is just fine thank you very much. :D

9. Spang308

Wow. You off your meds today?

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not a lefty. A true independent. I despise our two party system and prefer to judge each candidate based on their individual merits. You know, by using my brain and shit.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Always

12. Fonda Dix

I really dont care what you think about anything but thanks anyway.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m glad. You’re a hate filled piece of human waste, so I’d expect nothing less than to irritate you with my logical, rational, constructive thoughts.

So fuck you. With any luck you’ll choke to death on an errant turkey bone tomorrow and the world will be a better place for it!

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

you seemed to care just a couple of posts back.

Chris likes this.
  15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, are you two some kind of Russian and Ukrainian bots that were fated to find each other here?

16. Fonda Dix

After a rethink I had clarity.

Even though his efforts to educate me continually fail, I do have to admire his persistence and tenacity.

17. Fonda Dix

we definitely do not like each other

it happens

18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The developers didn’t implement rate limiting or a kill switch. They’ll continue this until the beeb is nothing but a morass of bots posting at one another. From there it’ll infect the entire internet and kill humanity. Do you want Skynet? This is how you get Skynet.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

[​IMG]

scottn, Funkm05 and Robby-Bobby like this.