1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TUF 14 Miller v. Bisping

Discussion in 'General' started by H8R, Dec 3, 2011.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

"I fuck kids, Follow me on twittah!!!!" :crackup:. Allegedly

I wonder if Ellis will give Mayhem shit about it, or be "understanding". I cant wait :clap: :crackup:

2. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

Mayhem sucks!!!

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

You should listen to his show on XM.

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I do ;)

But sometimes Ellis surprises us.

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Without a doubt Ellis will say Mayhem got his ass beat, and will heckle him.

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I think so too, but after his latest meltdown I think there is a possibility he might take on the "fuck that guy you did good... dont sweat it" caring ellis side.

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

What meltdown? I haven't been listening.

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Ellis was off the radio for like a week, maybe two. Mental meltdown

Him and Andrea separated again, and with a bunch of other stuff (I missed his come back show so not sure on all the details) he had to take time off. He is apparantly on depression and/or anxiety pills.... cant recall what all he is medicated with.

9. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

He was on Howard Stern this week. Mentioned the separation, and how he still loves her, but can't stop chasing women!

10. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Ah, so maye that is why they separated. He did mention something about being a "sex addict" on one of his shows I listened to this week. I dont catch them all, and usually only in pieces while Im driving job to job.

Odd. He was always very careful to try to toss out the "im married so I cant look at you" card when strippers where there. I guess she probably listened to the show, but when he was off air he was a horndog I guess. Makes sense. He was over compensating on air for a guilty conscience probably.

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Spike has way to many commercials...even more than speed..:mad: :down:

12. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

He's mentioned about being in rehab while he was off air. The show was in NY and Vegas this week.

13. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

It's just the timing between fights. It's the same for pay per view or while it's on live. Kind of like horse racing, the time between posts.