1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TST Industries, what a an experience

Discussion in 'General' started by slickp12, Mar 30, 2017.

1. slickp12

slickp12 Well-Known Member

I usually don't post unless the party really made a lasting impression on me but I must say that TST industries in Daytona sure did. I needed a part for my bike over the weekend so that I could make a track event at Jennings. I called around and they had the part. They arranged for me to pick up the part on my way to Jennings even though the shop was closed. Mark from TST was so nice on the phone and super helpful when we got there that I really have to commend them. Customer service like that is priceless and I must say you have a customer for life. Thanks again for the service and my R1 loves the new part. Mark you guys ROCK

dsmitty37 and Boman Forklift like this.
  2. DaddyPhatSaks

DaddyPhatSaks Well-Known Member

I got a TST taillight on my RR. Works great

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I had never heard of them so I did a quick google search. They are actually out of the tiny village of Lake Helen, not Daytona, and the owner/president lives here in DeLand. They have great online reviews and are also hiring different positions. That's great to hear!

4. DaddyPhatSaks

DaddyPhatSaks Well-Known Member

Their integrated tail lights are bad ass. They have different flash and turn signal modes integrated.

Honda-Detailed-CBR-Taillight-2.jpg

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I know they make a ton of stuff for the Grom and the mighty z125.

6. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

The gang st TST has been sponsoring us at Westby Racing for two seasons now. I have to say they are a fantastic team of workers. If you need the best case savers on the planet shop their brand. TST supports the sport !

dsmitty37, masshole and TurboBlew like this.
  7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Bart and the rest of TST Team are top notch, for sure.

8. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I have GP lifters and front axle sliders from them. They answered a few questions and shipping was quick. I'd order from them again without hesitation.