1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Nazi

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Nov 4, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Trump is a Nazi, White Nationalist, Fascist.....

Has anyone challenged those spouting this and ever got a single concrete example back?

I have a cousin who was posting this nonsense. Pointed out that if he was a white supremist how come hispanics and blacks have benefitted so much more than under Obama. I was polite but asked for an example. All I see is their buddies saying yeah boy and he is also a ...... Have all democrats become so irrational? In the past there was disagreement but there was always a group that had thought behind the slogans or just thought in general. That seems to have evaporated (or is just me and who I contact)

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Nope. There all nucking futs. This is the result of billions of dollars of government schools, feminism, and the beta chump cultivation of men.

cav115, K51000, DrA5 and 4 others like this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm old enough to remember when the words, nazi, racist, bigot, rapist, and fascist actually had meaning.

kangasj, DrA5, gixxerreese and 2 others like this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Yeah, right, of course you do.

2008-2016....

:cool:

Trump isn't Hitler at all. He would be much closer to Mussolini's ineptitude.... :D

5. sheepofblue

So many on the left accuse him of being a fascist but he has actually reduced government control of the economy while Obama created mandates on a large segment of the economy by government rule, ironic. Of course if you have examples of Trump taking control of the economy it would be interesting to hear.

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I hope y'all are getting paid, because that really is the only logical reason to support the left other than being an MK liquidhead.

I can logically see how supporting the right could be attractive without getting paid or being MKd.

Im neither BTW.

did I miss anything? if youre not getting paid but expecting to be paid, I sure hope you got it in writing.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Oh, those poor non-self-aware leftists......

Trying to have a rational discourse with your run of the mill liberal is basically like trying to talk to a toddler about quantum mechanics. Facts and truths mean nothing to them...only "feelings" and "beliefs".

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I read something funny today...

Q: What’s the best way to defeat a liberal in a debate ?

A: Just let them keep talking lmao

Orvis and K51000 like this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

"That's bull-shiten!" :crackup:

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Why argue with them? They’re fucking useless and you’ll never make them see reason. The time for talking is over.

kangasj likes this.
  13. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

To paraphrase Gillum to DeSantis during their debate, I don’t think Trump is a racist I just think the racisits think he’s a racist. Or Nazi...

tiggen likes this.
  14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

he seems thoughtful.. lol

kangasj likes this.
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Identify politics. Spout and scream then try another label. Kinda looking forward tomorrow. Hope sanity speaks loud and clear.

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Isn’t it crazy. He said I’m a Nationalist, I want America to win....and here is where the left goes

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

to be fair, they cant seem to go anywhere without being lead. without the Central Inteligence Agency, they would have none at all. very sad really.

kangasj likes this.
  18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I saw a clip where crowder pulled a line out of context and hit the stop. I might be wrong but we do not have to play games.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sheep. I hate to label but too easily led.

20. sheepofblue

And they always add white to imply he is a skinhead type. I have never seen a quote with him saying white. And results are for all Americans so far, if anything 'people of color' have benefited more than whitey.

kangasj likes this.