1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think they are. They're coming up with conclusions that don't actually fit the oath of office they put in their article....

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He doesn't have to do anything remotely illegal for him being president to help make the Trump family holdings grow. I don't see how that is crooked. It's an advertising coup to get elected, no need to do anything else.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet all of them are coming to conclusions that in no way correlate to the oath as it is written. They may be all sorts of legal experts but on this one the only conclusion I can draw is they don't like Trump and it's coloring their opinion.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing wrong with that at all. Him being hired isn't an issue at all for me.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Orange I assume. :)

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Those can easily go hand in hand...

What's funny to me is I would think everyone involved would like to know if the prosecutor who got fired was really looking into Burisma or not. Simple question that would clear it all up. He says yes, others say no. So lets have say...an investigation into it and figure it out and go from there.

Oh wait, isn't that what the cheeto asked for that has everyone freaked out...

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

This kills me the most. There is actual evidence, USC violations she engaged in, and nothing.

I know, I know, laws are just for us plebs.

My tin foil hat on why indictments having been flying left and right is because it's going to sweep up both democrats and republicans, and the GOP politics behind it not wanting to lose seats comes into play. If Trump is reelected and shit doesn't hit the fan it never will. The only hope of a non-political insider to come in and clean house goes away forever.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Close.

Both sides fill their coffers and screw their constituents on the (false) premise of a R/D dichotomy.

The gravy train goes away when the veil is dropped. THAT is why the GOP slow walked everything before the ‘18 midterms, and that is why the House went D, and that is why there is a constant assault of nonsensical accusations that don’t remotely pass the smell test.

scottn and Britt like this.
  9. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

This whole spectacle has me thinking about how our politics work no matter what party you’re in.

1) The many millions in aid packages go to a foreign country.

2) In exchange the foreign country goes along with the US and in the background small kickbacks from private companies within that country go to citizen family member of politician.

So really a very very small amount the aid money sent to a foreign country ends up building the wealth of political families. So remove the middle person and the us government is giving money directly to individual private citizens.

Am I that far off with this synopsis? I’m not just talking about Hunter Biden either - I bet this happens a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Remove "very very small amount" and I think you have it figured out for the most part.
    Welcome to the awakening. Government isn't a fix for a problem, they ARE the problem.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nope.. You are probably almost entirely correct. Other wise when the bills aren't paid at home we would stop sending money out to others.

12. pickled egg

Not getting caught with hookers and blow in a Thai ladyboi brothel.

13. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

So can anyone tell me what Biden was "Supposed" to be doing for 50k per month?
    156.25 an hr

14. pickled egg

I just told you.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I suspect, being a Biden.

Banditracer likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

See, that's our problem with the whole deal.
    He had no expertise in the business or in
    dealing with Ukraine, so all he has to offer
    is friendly access to his father, the VPOTUS.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Looks like somebody is having an epiphany...
    :crackup:

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

More over what about the China Money...?? BIllion..with a Fkn B

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He was supposed to invest (broker) the $1.5 Billion...based on what credentials, I don't know.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm starting to lose track. So Stormy Daniels colluded with Susan Ford to urinate on Trump while financing a trip to a Trump owned Ukrainian brothel in Russia, causing us to lose international respect and destabilize Syria, all because Trump is a racist? Did I hit all of the salient points, or are there more high crimes and misdemeanors of which I am unaware? I bet the miserable orange bastard wears mismatched socks.

Wheeliest likes this.