1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yeah I still don't get all the screaming harpies and cat eating broccoli. A recent one was another one I never got, it was a thug on trial and all the memes were about him snitching...no idea who that was or what it was about. :crackup:

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you don't live on the internet social pages you
    probably won't get a lot of them. You aren't
    missing anything important.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This place is the closest thing I have to a social media account.

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I saw a comment on Reddit in the antiMLM sub and they call it "Salad Cat"

:D

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

old.jpg

auminer likes this.
  8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I actually understand the logic. We get to vote as payback for having to deal with your sorry ass until you grow up and the next generation gets to complain about your existence.

10. cpettit

I’d be ok with no voting over age 80. People that old are out of touch with the realities of everyday working people. If you can’t vote under the age of 18 I don’t see why not. Same for driving.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And I'm perfectly fine moving the minimum age to 25 to eliminate whiny indoctrinated pussies that don't know what bathroom to use from voting until they have jobs and have some skin in the game.
    See, two can play this game.

Fonda Dix, brex and Banditracer like this.
  12. cpettit

gotta do the military at 25 too then. Nobody gonna fight if they can’t vote.

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Some people over 80 are still working. Many are still paying taxes. I think a war started about 245 years ago around taxation without representation. I will tell you the same thing I tell all the people complaining about the electoral college, let me know when you get that amendment to the constitution ratified. Hint: never going to happen in my lifetime.

Knotcher likes this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'd be fine with not being able to vote until you have a job or own property. If you've got no skin in the game you have no say. You want to live in mommy's basement when you're 30, you have no say. Wanting 16 year olds to vote is beyond stupid.

Yeah, I'm turning into a miserable old bastard. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why not? They join when they can't drink as it is and to an 18 year old drinking age is a hell of a lot more important than voting age...

16. cpettit

Yet most drink like it’s their job. If you can die in war at 18 then nothing should have a higher minimum age than that.

17. 2blueYam

Because the 26th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America says otherwise, that is why not. It was actually passed because of the soldiers of the Vietnam war not being able to vote. Good luck getting an amendment changing this passed and ratified. For those that don't want to take 30 seconds to look it up, here is the text:

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, what does that have to do with my response to Pettit talking about a 25 age limit? My response was to a specific statement "Nobody gonna fight if they can’t vote." While I understand the age limit was changed due to soldiers in large part that war was all about the draft and forcing soldiers not the current volunteer armed forces. Either way my point still stands, 18 year olds aren't as interested in voting as they are many other things...

19. 2blueYam

Point taken.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I may have misspoke on the many - I really did mean alcohol or other recreational mind altering substances and the opposite sex :D