1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple Crown Round 1

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Not in the WERA class.

2. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Anybody heading to RA from the Atlanta airport Friday? I'm flying down and its a bit of an UBER ride! LOL

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Sean if you can get me in tonight that would be great...Road atlantas website was wrong and only regitered riders and crew can get in tonight... not weekend campers... I am outside by the registration booth white ram and trailer...if not no biggie...at least come have a brew...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, MA site said campers with three day pass could get in and I know some who have - check at the registration building.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yep...they told me no... no biggie,, went to apoker. Game see you guys in the am... I did see evelyn att the gate.... she said no go... I listened....

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Who has the website for the triple crown? Hope you already registered it. Ha

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. All of this stuff has already been covered.

This is a WERA A-SB race. Which means it is legal for everything from a 600 I4 (racing up) to a Liter bike I4 or V4, to a 1299 Twin, and everything in between...with Superbike rules being in effect (aftermarket wheels, motor builds, rotors, calipers, triples, forks, etc all ok).

WERA will have their own Tech, done by WERA rules/standards.

You can run whatever tires and fuel you want; you don't have to run Dunlops or Sunoco.

Just imagine you have to prep your bike to enter a WERA A-SB race, and will go through the same Tech. The only difference is that it is being ran during a MotoAmerica weekend.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Chris, what about aftermarket grips? Can I run my Renthal 1/2 waffles? In gray?

jeffr1ey, HPPT and Phl218 like this.
  10. Gray only legal if you have a red or orange powerband installed and aftermarket red limiter.

11. Yes, but only in gray or black.

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Can we run one gray and one black?

5axis likes this.
  13. Absolutely not. Immediate DQ.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do and I did :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

First session times...

Attached Files:

418 and Phl218 like this.
  17. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Where are the regulars Geoff May Tulio Pinto, Daniel Paine Gary Virgin Oppie Caylor

18. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

GM99 should be in the MA field

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, I just pulled up live timing...Thank you Sean...and am surprised at the low turnout in the 600 class? I expected that at COTA, since both classes were not running. Hopefully it is just the first session and a bunch didn't make it?

Nine 600 SuperSport riders
    Seven 600 SuperStock riders

Just a few years ago, when Tyler was running we had over 40 in the SuperStock class. I know last year there was usually 5-6 SuperSport riders but in Superstock I thought there was still at least 30 people, and LCQ's?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Geoff isn't allowed to race if there isn't contingency :D

Opie got his new 1k Wednesday so it's not ready. Gary was entered but had to pull out last week. No clue on Daniel or Tulio.