1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trick ducati supersport parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by riversbikes, Apr 28, 2020.

1. riversbikes

riversbikes Well-Known Member

Parting out an 900ss ie track project. I'm keeping the engine but going a different direction with the chassis. I've got some neat stuff to sell, all of which would be an upgrade to a 91-98 SS, or even a later model ie bike. I can send more pics, and can come up with a package deal.
    1. 900ss carby tank. I've done the work to fit this to an ie chassis. Much better than the "nut buster" design of the fuel injected tank. Can be swapped in under 30 minutes. Tank, ie fuel pump, rear hinge, prop rod, cap (vortex race), and custom front bracket to use with the SS ie rubber tie down. Tank is stripped to bare metal, but has no dents , scratches or filler. Leave as is, or paint to match your bike. $500
    2. Showa front fork. With the larger 25mm superbike axle. Has an Andreani fork kit installed, with new seals, oil, zero miles on build. Will include triple clamps so it's a simple bolt in if you have an earlier bike. Andreani kit was $650, complete forks for $800. 65mm caliper spacing.
    3. 749/999 calipers, rebuilt, new seals and pads. 1 mile on pads (rip around the block)
    4. EBC front rotors -- matching set of wave rotors, $200 (1 mile on them -- see above)
    5. 900ss/SBK front wheel -- straight brembo wheel, 25mm axle. $250
    6. 900ss rear wheel. Straight, 17mm axle, comes with custom lightweight rear rotor, new vortex 520 alloy sprocket (39, I think), Spacers to fit all swingarms, steel or alloy, from 1001-2006.
    FRONT END PACKAGE DEAL: $1200 (replace that tired front end on your 1991-1998 supersport).

All prices in USD funds, shipping extra. You might be keen on the ohlins shock, Pierobon swingarm or 2-1 exhaust, but those have been sold. More pics available on request.
    upload_2020-4-28_13-42-25.jpeg

SpeedyE and JBall like this.
  2. riversbikes

Tank and seat sold.

3. riversbikes

Accepting offers on what's left -- forks, rotors, wheels...

4. riversbikes

Bump ==
    Bellypan, seat, tank, front rotors, front calipers all sold...

Updated prices:
    900ss ie forks and triple (will bolt into any year 900ss, might also be a nice upgrade to a sport classic or st2/3/4 (both have 25mm front axles and 65mm caliper spacing) $400 -- these are rebuilt with 0 miles, new seals and oil, and Andreani fork kit. That's less than the price of the kit!
    Front wheel: $100
    Rear 5.5 wheel $50
    Rear rotor -- common 6-bolt, lightweight machined rotor from projection components, in the UK -- $40

Shipping additional to prices above.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]