1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tranx 260 dp transponder

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Snakecrate, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Snakecrate

Snakecrate Well-Known Member

5248F27C-645A-45C3-A566-8FB2FD4BA2A4.jpeg

I know I’ll regret it but I’m selling this beast... she’ll NEVER ran out of battery (unless you have a dead battery on your bike) and no sub needed. I Soldered piggy back connector for easy connect/disconnect with battery tender when not in use.
    $550 shipped
    90D19DA2-1578-420F-8827-CF979D97D563.jpeg

MXjunky likes this.
  2. Snakecrate

I’ve got an interest on how I did it so I figured, maybe I put it here just incase there’s more interested peps out there.

324FFD1E-5335-4871-A88E-1378F376CF5A.jpeg

The setup is actually pretty simple, I got me another quick connect battery tender harness... cut and use the connector portion only (no need for the rings that goes to the battery)... soldered negative to negative and positive to positive (if the cables are both black, make sure you check at the connector for the “-“ and “+” marking on it and match it to transponder’s harness. Mine so happened to be dummy proof (“black and red”) instead of both black hehe.

So yeah, plug the transponder to the battery when the bike is on the track or plug the battery tender when the bike is on the stands at home.

3. Snakecrate

Best offer?

4. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Snakecrate likes this.
  5. Snakecrate

Ur welcome, pm me if you more questions brudda.

6. Snakecrate

7. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Thanks man.

Snakecrate likes this.
  8. Snakecrate

Bump.... $450