1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade for Track Bike - Husqvarna 610SM 08'

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by grif6000, Oct 28, 2015.

1. grif6000

grif6000 Member

This bike is a blast and fully street legal! LED stop/turn, headlight, and currently plated in Louisville KY.

I'm the original owner of this 2008 SM with only 1,700 miles. Fuel injected, electric start, custom exhaust, race map mode set up. I also have the off-road dirt setup with Excel rims which I can work for the right deal.

Looking for an 08' or newer fully detailed set up with a stock motor or slight modification only so I don't have to deal with frequent tear down.

This sport will be new to me, but at 50 yrs old, I've decided to exit motocross for something safer! (ya, right)

R6, gsxr600/750, cbr600 preferred, but will consider others.

Pat
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

For what it's worth, if you're new to road racing strip the street stuff off and go racing. My brother took his '07 610 and did that this year and had a blast and will continue to race it next year as well.

Just a thought.

Good luck with sale/trade - a very slick Husky.:up:

3. ramoszx12r

ramoszx12r Active Member

4. grif6000

grif6000 Member

5. Peeweesp

Peeweesp Well-Known Member

long shot but i have a 2008 buell 1125r track ready.

6. grif6000

grif6000 Member

Those are really cool bikes, just not what I'm looking for. Thanks for offering.

7. grif6000

grif6000 Member

Trade deal has been worked out!

Thanks everyone