1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

traction control???

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Sicilian32, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

ok this next year i was thinking of going novice.. I was reading the wsmc hand book and it said there is no allowed traction control devices.. wtf? does this mean i have to take off my bazzaz tc unit or is there a way that they would accept going in the software program and shutting it off completely? I dont want to have to buy another fuel controler and quck shifter..

also i didnt see anything about for cartridges.. is that allowed?- actually i think i did so an ak-20 kit if ok right?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. This is the WERA forum.

3. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

4. Sicilian32

i know but im looking at my sched and i dont think id have time to do wera.. but there are tons of knowledgable ppl here so i come back for the information :)

5. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

try the local site. not gonna post it out here for advertising another org but pm me and ill tell ya...

6. This is a good place for WERA information, or generic racing information, or bike information, gear information etc.

But for organizational specifics (rules, schedules etc) it is probably a good idea to contact that particular org.

Just sayin'.

7. Sicilian32

yes i know.. i was just on here so i put it out there. hey what part od africa are you in chaotic?

8. I was in West Africa (Angola); i need to change that because im in Mexico now,

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

You would have to ask the wsmc organization.