1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Nazis of RRR

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Ed211, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Ed211

Ed211 Well-Known Member

So there I am Sunday at 11:50 trying to figure out if I have enough fuel in my tank to do 7 laps. So I decide the best way is to start the motor to see if my low fuel light is on.
    It ran maybe all of 10 sec. blipped the trottle twice maybe to 4000rpm and turned it off. as soon as I kill the throttle the track nazis pull up and say in a very hateful voice -WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Its then that I realize its still quite time, OPPPSSS, I forgot. Now everyone who knows me knows that I am very considerate and respectful of other people and property almost to a fault. But instead of giving me a chance to apologise and tell them Im sorry the female Nazi keeps yelling $100, everytime I try to open my mouth she cuts me off saying $100!, $100! I know I broke a rule but for Gods sake why do they have to be such huge ASS HOLES about it? I mean my bike motor wasnt as loud as the damn generator running the whole fucking morning right across from me. WTF? So I say I dont have $100 so she settles for $40 leaves me with $30 to get home on thanks very much.
    If I had been alone I would have told them to kiss my ass and packed up but I had my friend to consider so I bit my tongue and gave her the money. You know its not the noise thats going to shut that track down as much as its the way they treat the racers and racers families thats going to drive their business away. Seems like everyone has a story to tell about them.
    So you Nazis of RRR if your reading this thank you for pissing on an otherwise nice fun weekend. And again for what its worth IM SORRY, and you guys SUCK. Scott Edwards

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I haven't been back since 2002 and probably won't. Mr. Track Nazi's flippant attitude about Richard Knight, his chances of living through his crash to claim his bike, and his precious boundary fence still make my blood boil. I'm still not sure why I didn't punch him that day.

3. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Obviously you didn't read the sign on the way into the track.

Quite time 11a-12p
    No race motors
    $100 fine.
    It was a white board with red letters.

4. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i have had some sort of altercation with those pricks every time i've been there the last 2 years. i let it ride last year because their kid was sick. that fuckin' asshole man, that's married to that idiot, dumb ass bitch woman got in jody mays face the other day for something she did'nt even have a part of. it was at the end of the weekend when everyone was packing up. i was completly shocked. NEXT TIME I SEE THAT SHIT HAPPEN AT SAVANNAH.....I'M GONNA' GET EJECTED! those mother fuckers are gonna' get it some day. KARMA IS A BITCH! and so is the management of the track. pieces of shit they are.......WHAT!:Poke: :beer:

5. Ed211

Ed211 Well-Known Member

WERD!!!:mad:

6. Pilot

Pilot Active Member

Tell us how you really feels....:Poke: :D

7. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

I'm with ya all the way on that one Skip."Buzzcutt" got onto me too about goin' to fast in the pits.This is a great example of what 20+ years of military service does to some people.

......................I'm honorably discharged Navy,so I CAN say that

:beer:

8. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I too have had problems with those people because of my dog. Not even knowing that they had a website worth a shit for viewing, they tell me that the rule was posted on the website. MMM well back then, I didn't even have a compooter, so how was I to know this? But he way they treated my lady at the time and forced her to carry the dog out of the track just so it could shit and pee was quite overboard. Shit they acted like I had just raped their daughter or something. Funny, the same weekend I was fined $50 for missing a riders meeting because I was working on my bike due to it not running? These people are on somekind of power trip to see if they can get us to leave. Last year, the june CCS race only had 40 entries. The July race only had about 75 or so. Seems to me that the majority of the racers have spoken with their wallets to leave them to rot in their steamy, dank funk that they have created for themselves.

9. Ed211

Ed211 Well-Known Member

True dat. I probably wont be back.

10. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Kinda reminds me of the WERA helmet nazis.;)