1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

track day on east coast

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by shooter 6, Nov 20, 2010.

1. shooter 6

shooter 6 Well-Known Member

well im active duty military and i might be heading to quantico va and i wanted to know what tracks are close to there
    thanks a lot

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

if there are tracks in that area, they probably don't have any motorcycle events this late in the year.

3. WeRide

WeRide WeRide Motorsports

There are a couple of good tracks within a few hours of you.

NJMP, VIR, and Summit Point.

I would look for an opportunity to ride in March/April at the earliest.

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Come south to CMP, Roebling, or Jennings.

5. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

CMP is a great track was there yesterday for the first time stuck back in Ohio today

6. cMac

cMac Conservatively Libral

In spring Roger Lyle's Motorcyclexcitement is a great club. They only ride Summit Point. (main and Shenandoah circuit) and NJMP.

www.MotorcycleXcitement.com

7. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

NESBA offers a military discount and free membership package to all active duty miliary personnel:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=14606

They have events at Summit, VIR and NJMP which would probably be the three closest tracks to you when stations in Quantico. A tentative schedule has been posted on the site but is not final. Thanks for your service!

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Roger has always had a discount for current and former military folks. Come on out and check it out.

9. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Yep, these are the tracks, please tell me you're in the Navy...:up:

10. KillaR6

KillaR6 I'm Going to be a DAD!

I'm in VA myself and OP if you like you and I can hit up any tracks together? I have a van that houses 2 of my track bikes but if you want to tag along I can leave my back up bike and pick you up? Cool beans!

11. Spanky R1

Spanky R1 Average Guy

Jennings. It's a bit of a drive for you, but track days are year round

12. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

STT also offers a 10% military discount; most of our dates are at Monticello Motor Club, which is a number of hours north of Quantico. WE also have several dates at NJMP. Our schedule will be announced on New Years day- we'll have some new offerings for next year!