1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Bike Rentals

Discussion in 'General' started by DmanSlam, Apr 16, 2013.

1. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Hi all.

I've been on the site for a few years, mostly lurking. :)

I just bought a sportbike for the street, after 10 years. And it's been 5 years since I've ridden on the track (all track days). I'd love to get back on the track but can't afford to shell out money for a second bike.

So I'm curious about rentals. I know TPM has them and another organization (out in Vegas).

Was wondering if anyone knows about renting and racing bikes in the Mid-Atlantic area?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

- Mike

2. acwhite84

acwhite84 Well-Known Member

Vinnie with pro-line has some well set up bikes for rent in the southeast. Lives close to Jennings Gp. Give him a shout (407) 687-1271

3. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

It's like everyday there's a new long time lurker coming out of the woodwork. I should buy stock in WERA. I think Mongo has something going here.

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I just sent an email to [email protected] (since it's 11pm here on the east coast).

Vstate, yeah, I noticed a few first-time posts by us lurkers this week. Gotta be the warm weather. I've got the riding/racing bug again.