1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Bike Package - 675r, SV650s, 6x10 Trailer, and more

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Ryan Romero, May 12, 2020.

1. Ryan Romero

Ryan Romero Member

COVID-19 Special. 2 track bikes, a trailer, a DRZ, and more. All titles are clean and present.
    Location: Richmond, VA. Delivery possible for a fee depending on distance and availability

Summary:
    Trailer - $2800 w/o TRS stands, $3400 w/ TRS
    13' Daytona 675r - $4500
    04' SV650sf - $2200
    DRZ-400s - $2100
    Dunlop Q3+ | $250 a set
    Stands and tire changer - negotiable

*Details*

2020 Continental 6x10 Enclosed Trailer, brand new. Used once.
    -Fits inside a standard garage door opening, which is why I bought it.
    -Ramp Door, Side Door, Lighting
    -Sand Grit Floor for traction, primed walls
    -(2) Pitbull TRS Stands, mounted

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R- 5k miles. Track Ready, not street legal.
    - all the stock goodies like ohlins front and rear, brembos, QuickShifter, SS brake lines, ABS, steering damper
    - fresh motul oil, castrol SRF brake fluid
    - Track Fairings, hot bodies I think
    - Fresh Q3+s and spare set
    - GB Racing engine case covers
    - 3 sets of levers, short and long. CRG, ASV, PUIG brands (with the stupid spare master cylinder actuator pins ordered from Europe you can't get anywhere)
    - spare Renthal clip-ons
    - Attack Performance Rear Sets (not mounted)
    - Keyless Tank Cap (not yet installed)
    - Tank Guards
    - Werkes Exhaust, some low side cosmetic damage
    - BMC Air Filter
    - WoodCraft Sliders - bar ends, forks, rear spools
    - New Progrip 669s
    - GP Shift Adapter
    - Fully safety wired + water wetter for wera/css
    No Street stuff with this bike.

04 Suzuki SV650Sf -37k miles, valves done around 32k. Almost track ready, street legal possible.
    Track Stuff~
    - Freshly rebuilt forks, all new seals
    - RaceTech Springs .90KG, 15WT Fork Oil, Gold Valve Emulators - yes the damper rod holes were drilled out
    - 07 ZX10R Rear Shock
    - Yoshimura Slip On Exhaust
    - New Grips, CRG Levers
    - Front SS Brake Lines Castrol SRF brake
    - New Vesrah RJL Front Brake Pads (need braking in)
    - New Q3+s ready to be mounted, + spare set
    - New KN Air Filter
    - New Spark Plugs
    - Votex Rear Sprocket, 45T (+1)
    - Adjustable rear sets with Woodcraft pegs
    - Woodcraft bar ends and Spools
    - New Progrip 669s
    - Ducati 1098 track fairings have been custom trimmed to fit the bike. They're in the shop right now being reinforced and prepped. They can be primed and painted for extra, just gotta talk to my shop guy.
    Street Stuff:
    - I have the street S fairings (front and rear) and lighting. They're functional. There's also a single headlight and mount kit for a naked look. I do not have however the SF body fairings.
    - Passenger Seat and Seat Cowel
    - Custom "SV" stainless steel Radiator Guard
    Other Stuff:
    - I just cleaned the fuel pump and resealed the inside of the fuel tank.
    - There's a steering damper I haven't figured out how to mount yet
    - The head bracket has been reshaped to fit the ducati track fairing. If you want to mount the stock S front fairing and screen, you'll have to reshape it or buy a new head frame.
    - Bike has a bed liner paint job, actually helps with tank grip
    - New Battery
    - Bike is rolling naked right now. Tank needs to be popped back on, plastics and tires need to be mounted, needs a fluid change, and needs safety wiring.

02 Suzuki DRZ-400, 9k miles
    - New cylinder head put on last year
    - Newer Kenda 90/10 knobbies and tubes
    - Newer IMS Fuel Tank
    - Newer Acerbis Plastics
    - Hand Guards
    - Lowering links and bar riser. Forks have been slid up.
    - Fender Eliminator kit, passed VA inspection.

Other Stuff:
    3 Pitbull stands: Rear, Fork, and lift stands
    1 off brand rear stand
    No Mar Tire Changer Classic HD package

Sorry for low volume of pictures. I can provide more if needed for serious inquires.

IMG_20190616_094319163_HDR.jpg IMG_20200512_132319172.jpg 2020-05-12 16_29_10-Movies & TV.png IMG_20200512_132356438.jpg IMG_20200329_193413305.jpg IMG_20200512_132303328_HDR.jpg IMG_20200512_132840523.jpg IMG_20190703_172115543.jpg IMG_20200512_132753850.jpg

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That Daytona is a helluva deal - GLWS.

Senna, jpwalker90 and Ryan Romero like this.
  3. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

pm'ed for 675r

4. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Pm sent

5. PM’ing you now

6. Ryan Romero

Ryan Romero Member

Update: Thank you everyone for being civil as there's been a lot of interest. I'm currently only entertaining offers for package deals of at least the trailer, one TRS stand, and either bike. After a week or so I'll consider letting things go separately.
    FAQs Answers:
    - 675r is grid ready as is, no check lights on. I low sided it in a low speed hairpin. Replaced all the sliders. The the edge of the muffler is rashed to a perfectly flat angle and looks like a manageable buff job - no mechanical damage to the system itself.
    - I have titles for everything. Everything runs. I'd ride them right now if I could.
    - Prices are firm. No trades, no payment plans. If you need it delivered, its a $7800k purchase minimum of whatever items agreed upon, plus an negotiated delivery fee. Items can be delivered promptly by my race coach and business partner (who also has a panigale for sale). You'll receive the signed titles from him, and a bill of sale with an itemized list. If you wanna work with my directly you'll have to pick up, I'm only available on Sundays.
    - The trailer was literally bought off the lot, coated, and parked in my garage. That's it.
    -WYS? COVID-19 set my career on fire over night and made track life virtually impossible for the foreseeable future. 4 months ago I was full send, that's why everything is like new and ready to go. Now, my time is severely constrained, and there's no reason to let good equipment go to waste. I don't have time to facilitate multiple sales, and want to get as much out the door as possible.

I'll respond to messages in the order they're received as soon as I can. I'm busy helping businesses and people get back to work, so go get bent if you feel I'm being unaccommodating.

Additional Items for sale:
    - 250$ Andrea Ianonne RPHA 11 Pro Helmet, Large, never used. Comes in the bag with the spare visor. No reason to lose a year on helmet life.
    - 250$ STG track suit, 42 I believe. Used one season.
    - 100$ RST TracTech EVO R CE gloves, large. Never Used.

7. Ryan Romero

Ryan Romero Member

Update 2:

-Best offer has not responded in 24 hours. Looking for best package deal offer by the end of the weekend.
    - 3 people have asked about selling the 675r and trailer without the TRS. Just know there's no other tie downs in the trailer.
    - I have a list of 5 buyers for the 675r. You want to jump the list, make an offer that includes the trailer.
    - Sorry, I cannot bring it to NCBike this weekend.

8. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

Hey I don't mean to be rude but why don't you come up with a price that you are ok selling it and see if someone buys it. If you want to set up a auction for it go on ebay and set up a link here and see how high it goes. It feel like to are just pulling people alone for something they have no idea if they will get. Just my opinion.

Boyang Chen likes this.
  9. Ryan Romero

Ryan Romero Member

Sale pending

10. Ryan Romero

Ryan Romero Member

The majority of listed items have been sold or are no longer available.

11. PeaPod

PeaPod Well-Known Member

This still for sale? Which colorway? Shipping included?

- 250$ Andrea Ianonne RPHA 11 Pro Helmet, Large, never used. Comes in the bag with the spare visor. No reason to lose a year on helmet life.