1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toyota/ Car Mechanic Peeps

Discussion in 'General' started by MotoGP69, Jun 7, 2019.

1. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

The backup camera on my 2010 Sequoia seems to be stuck in night mode. It’s washed out in the daytime as if the iris isn’t adjusting properly. Thoughts?

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Don't use it during the day? You could try using your mirrors and turning your head to look behind you. We all used to have to do that>

Mot Okstef and pickled egg like this.
  3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Now get off my lawn!

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Jesus Ken, next you’re gonna have him use hand signals and hand crank the engine to start it? :Poke:

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Well, good grief, it is a 10 year old Toyota and has a camera glitch that will probably cost $8 million to fix if the Toyota dealer can figure it out. My 0 2Ford Escape never came with any of that fancy pants stuff and I haven't backed over anything yet. Hand signals still work, I have even used them recently on some of my bikes that don't have those fancy turn signal thingies.
    :clap::crackup::beer::stupid:;) Here is a bunch of these thingies, so everybody knows I am not serious, too.

But I do mean it, STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!