1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Todd Clark...

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Sep 23, 2006.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

now all those little hotties that chase you around every weekend have your number keith. i thought i told you not to give it out to anyone else.

2. marshall92

marshall92 Keith D. Marshall

SHIT... Didnt even think of that... I'm Screwed :up:

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Thanks Kieth and Tim. Yea, this was not how i planned my weekend, nor the next 6-8 weeks of my life. :)

Skip, youre just afraid that your lil hottie is gonna call him now. :crackup:

4. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

naaaaah. i know where she's coming(sp) every night. did you catch that pic i posted for you todd?

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Poor Todd! When do you go to the doc?

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey, I have my surgery Oct 27, we can do rehab together :beer:

7. ToddClark

i dont guess i did. where did you post it at?

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Are you on drugs? Duh! Page 3 of this thread!

9. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

hmmmm:rolleyes:

10. ToddClark

Went to my ortho yesterday, first visit to him. Pretty much just confirmed everything they told me at UAB.

Pelvis cracked in 3 different places:
    -acetabular (hip socket that holds the femur head)
    -pubis ramus (front side, and this is why it hurts like a groin muscle pull from hell)
    -sacral (backside, right in the middle of my right ass cheek, feels like a huge charlie horse)

Right collarbone, clean brake.

No surgury required (at this time). I go back in 10 days and he'll take more intensive xrays to make sure the pelvis is healing and not cracked any further.

Let me just say, this is by far the worst injury ive ever had in my life, and i still consider myself extremely lucky considering the types of injuries ive seen at the track. My neck is still extremely stiff as well, i THINK my throat and bottom of my helmet hit the windscreen as i went over the top of the bike. Theres a huge black mark on the back of the helmet as well where the bike hit me in the back of the head. I honestly dont remember anything once i went airborne. Last thing i remember is being feet up, head down, looking back at the bike coming at me and looking back towards T2, and i remember thinking "this shits gonna hurt". I think my mind kinda blacked out at that point, cus the next thing i remember is the instant my body stopped tumbling, and i was half sitting up, half lying down, unable to move. Corner worker comes over and asked if i was ok, i just nodded "yea", then asked if i could move, and i nodded "no". I tried to, but when i told my muscles to move, they didnt budge, i couldnt do ANYthing but sit there. Was kinda scarey.

11. ToddClark

why yes, yes i am!! :crackup: i completely missed that one till just now!

12. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

since you wouldn't give me the bike...............

Can I have some of your drugs?:crackhead:

13. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

:crackup: :crackup:

14. marshall92

marshall92 Keith D. Marshall

Ha... No way, Skip has the 'hottie pulling method' downpacked!

15. ToddClark

sure ya can!! i just found out last night (the hard way) that im allergic to Percacet. About 1am i awoke to feeling like ants crawling all over my body:eek:, itching like a som'bitch. Looks like i'll have to switch to Lortab.

16. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Can you give me the percacet? My loritabs keep me awake :confused:

17. ToddClark

hehe, SURE!! you'll just have to come out here and get'em! (that way you can visit me and get some good drugs too boot. ;) ) Im not allowed to drive for the next 6 weeks. :(

18. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Now wait a minute, if you're just giving the Percocets away, I'll be there in ten minutes. Bet I can design some interesting as hell houses while I'm on those. :crackup:

19. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Well actually he's calling me in some Darvacet. We'll see how those do. Hopefully they won't keep me awake like the Loritabs do. If so, you'll see me on the board around 1 or 2 am....

20. ToddClark

cool, i see how ya are now, wont even come to visit a gimped up friend. :(