1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's Atlanta Journal

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Great article on Conicelli and Livengood's race team in todays Atlanta Journal Consitution....Page J10 in the Gwinnett Section. Check it out! Oh yeah, also check out those great photos that accompany the article!

2. RandyMoran

RandyMoran Member

3. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

wow, great article, maybe this will wake up some possible sponsors. :)

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Sponsors, did someone say sponsors??? :D Sure could use some!

5. shabba

shabba Mullet Title Holder

"But with the exhilaration of success comes danger, considered by some to exceed that of Winston Cup auto racing"

Hmmmm..try 'considered by most to exceed that of Winston Cup auto racing'. I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would think that racing a car is more dangerous than a bike. There is no comparison!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on who you're talking to - considered by all motorcyclists. However if you're overall audience is in to NASCAR then the percentage of people who consider it dangerous drops (mostly because the vast majority of the AJC readers have never heard of Motorcycle Roadracing of course).

I don't care what they write or how they write it - I'm loving the press for the sport! :D

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Amen.