1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To address John Cooks misinformation on facetubes...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Looks like more lies to address -

From Johns FB Page -
    He wasn't banned from WERA or STT because of any post. He was banned because of threatened lawsuits. If he was banned because of a single post we would have banned him at the time. All of that is perfectly clear in just this thread.

His tire business may have been damaged - by him threatening to sue us - however there are a LOT of other races and track days out there so that doesn't work. His reputation? Has/had none based on just his own actions in person and online.

Not sure why he is suing me. I can absolutely prove 100% everything I have said here with multiple witnesses or his own words. I do not own WERA. So he is actually suing Evelyne, one of the nicest people to ever be involved in this sport.

Going to be hard to prove things that didn't happen. Time to start printing out his accusations of domestic abuse and get my lawsuit britches on. I hate doing it but he has left me no choice. Sad when people do things to themselves but can't see it :(

2. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Another gear!

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

just a thought sean, maybe put his words in italics so we can see where yours start?

granted, i read way too fast and its my own fault....

Edit* beautiful! thanks!

R/T Performance likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to read this bad news but give 'em hell!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry about that, no clue why I didn't use the built in formatting.

6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

oh yeah, should have put that in my previous post- fuck that dude. hope your lawyers win and a countersuit nets you enough to buy a beer.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just. Wow. It’s already been clearly established that WERA has zero liability on this matter through plenty of prior precedent. Couple that with his own posting of Trevor’s redaction ... what leg does he have to stand on??

I’ve said it all along and will continue to do so ... his being a butthurt moron hurt his business dealings. Nothing else.

R/T Performance likes this.
  8. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

And as a response to one of my statements on here....what revenue has he lost...his words summarized, "I (JC) have ample income from other businesses that his track related stuff isn't for profit...its just to help get people on the track."

Its in the thread where he is bitching about not getting any days at Barber. Someone more attached can search for and find his response...may help you Sean.

Gorilla George likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten how he's so rich his track businesses don't need to make money.

R/T Performance and ClemsonsR6 like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Make sure to print that Facebook lie. I think he's already lost his lawsuit with that claim.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Basically we'll see what the papers say when we get served and go from there. I do find it interesting his lawyer is still taking his money and hasn't even done basic due diligence as to who owns WERA or this site.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Already saved... Along with a lot of other stuff. He can't close down accounts and make things harder to find now he's playing the legal game.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also looks like it's time to do some research into Facetubes archives.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If bullshit was energy he would be a dynamo.

15. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I'm too lazy to look but didn't he already publicly say "my bad, I'm sorry"?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A number of times. But not about his accusations towards me, more about being caught out with a lot of people understanding exactly what he was accusing me of when he thought his passive aggressive accusations would slide past the majority.

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It is soooooo Unfortunate he is an idito...gonna be hard for him when the Truth Surfaces.

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I believe it was my post he was replying to when he claimed he didn't need to make money on his trackday events.

19. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

BLOCKED

noles19 likes this.
  20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]