1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TLR Superbike - Indy

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by cf, Apr 3, 2017.

1. cf

cf Well-Known Member

TL1000R for sale, bill of sale, no title, was built frame up piece by piece. Specs follow:

Engine - stock internally, Sharkskinz airbox, M4 full exhaust - rear sections have been modified to pull the exhaust closer to the swingarm for cornering ground clearance, Power Commander III. Yes, I know it's not really a superbike with the stock motor, but the rest of the modifications mean it's not SS legal.

Chassis - LE rear link and Penske shock, 04 GSXR 1000 forke/triples - LE valved and lengthened, Woodcraft clipons, Vortex upper triple clamp, Ohlins steering damper, Sato rearsets

Brakes - Brembo radial m/c, 04 GSXR 1000 calipers with spacers to run 320mm TLR rotors, rear caliper is a Wilwood PS-1 in a captured spacer setup (Pro Fab did the swingarm modification and all the machined parts), Goodridge stainless lines

Body - Sharkskinz body with Honda RS250 tailsection. Rear subframe is all fabricated aluminum.

Misc - Wire harness has been thrifted and ECU has been relocated to the front in fabricated aluminum holder. Clutch m/c is a brembo radial. Throttle is from Yoyodyne, probably more little stuff that I'm forgetting.

Will come with OEM wheels (GSXR front, TLR rear), NOT the Marvics in the pic, I'm keeping those for something else.

$5600, located in Indianapolis

Email is best for me: motorsport.studio at geemale.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

That's awesome.

Big Sherm likes this.
  3. cf

cf Well-Known Member

Some more pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Great bike...... But I don't need 3.... If you decide to part it out please put me on the top of the list!!

5. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Bet it sounds incredible!!!

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  6. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

How much to sell with the wheels? Stock Tl and GSXR stuff just takes away from this bike. I'm only interested as it looks in the pics.

Rickbreen likes this.
  7. cf

cf Well-Known Member

That's a tough one. but I could do $6500 with the wheels. Pics are as it sits right now, need to shine it up a bit. I also have a spare R motor. I have enough pieces to build another one but I have an S and a clubman project that really need to get finished asap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. cf

cf Well-Known Member

I also have a clean titled frame I could throw in too. Actually, I have alot of stuff that could be thrown in. Ride before you buy if you want, tires are on you and Putnam is real close. Nothing worse than sitting.

laz749 likes this.
  9. cf

cf Well-Known Member

rumpity rumpity

10. cf

cf Well-Known Member

$5500 as it sits is as low as I can go, otherwise will rebuild it with the clean titled frame and lights to use/sell as a streetbike.

11. JB_D899

JB_D899 Active Member

Is this TL still available? Or any spares?

12. cf

cf Well-Known Member

Time travel exists, but we only have access to the fast forward button. Rumpity bump.

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

$5500 with or without the trick wheels?

tks
    M

14. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

glad this was bumped so I can stare at those M4 cans and imagine the sound.......

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

T.jpg
    Don't limit your imagination to just 1 set. Mark that's your Motor on the Left......:D

Phl218 and cajun636 like this.
  16. cf

cf Well-Known Member

With the Marvics. I need to put it on scales, it's pretty light.

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Thanks- I’m only 2 hours from Indy...

18. cf

cf Well-Known Member

If you happen to be passing through or want to make arrangements to run it yourself just let me know. It has Bstone slicks from '14 with one trackday on them so I dunno if I would run those.

19. cf

cf Well-Known Member

yearly bump, when I finally get time to ride this, will racing be with hoverpods or teleportation machines? Will there be paved tracks to ride on!!???

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Yearly reminder - want want want...