1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tire Warmers!!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Mike McFarland, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Mike McFarland

Mike McFarland Well-Known Member

I switch from Michelin to Pirelli for my zx 10 . My chicken hawks 200 tire warmers are not big enough because the Pirelli’s are taller . I’m looking to see whats out there for sale guys … I’m willing to sell my digital chicken hawks also .text me photos of what you have 8329780945..

2. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

We’re a Capit dealer and the XXL warmers have no issues with the latest Pirelli or Dunlops. They are pricey, though. We don’t have any used sets at the moment but maybe someone on here does.

3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I have a set of Capit Full Zone's for sale, with the XXL rear. Bought them when I had a 1299 and ran the Pirelli 200/60's. As Eck stated, the XXL's will work without a doubt.

Great condition, used maybe 10 track days total. Black. $800.

These are the ones:

https://www.superbikeunlimited.com/capit-full-zone-vision-digital-tire-wheel-warmers

Haven't even listed them for sale yet, but will later this evening or tomorrow.

4. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I just bought a sets of Maxima Vision and a Suprema Vision. But wow this is tempting...

5. Mike McFarland

Mike McFarland Well-Known Member

Thanks guys I found a set from a member