1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to freshen the motor

Discussion in 'General' started by MD-11, Sep 10, 2005.

1. MD-11

MD-11 Well-Known Member

Located in the southeast who should i spend my hard earned money with? Not looking for the cheapest place just a shop that knows what there doing.

Unlike the last place i took a motor to and 2 races later had to have a lot of the work redone!!!

2. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

cooper performance

3. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Take the second Unadilla exit South of ya. Hang a left at the stop sign. Drive to the Y in the road.. take a left or right coopers sits in the Y. Lotsa big trucks and trailers usually.. Nice guys...for some reason they don't want to touch Ducs:D

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Not trying to be stupid, but why not Capitol Cycle of Georgia? You know, one of your sponsors?

5. MD-11

MD-11 Well-Known Member

that is a good idea hadn't even thought to check with them and i've used them before when i was fixing the mess i had on my f2 eng.

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Like I said, wasn't trying to be stupid. They might even refer you to Cooper's, too.

7. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

doug steele, a fellow wera racer, and a realy good friend of mine, always taken care of my mechanical needs . he works as a factory tech at suzuki of bartow county during the day , but also does quite a bit of work out of his garage at home as well. his prices are WWWWAAAAAAYYYY better than the rest of the shops i 've been to. there's no overhead. give him hollar. he's right in atlanta. his # is 678-438-0455:up:

8. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

9. Chip

Chip Registered

KWS Motorsports.....:D

Seriously...what kind of bike do you have? I might be able to hook you up!

10. MD-11

MD-11 Well-Known Member

2003 cbr600rr

thanks for all the replies trying to get an idea on who you guys trust with your motor work.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll throw in a second for Charlie at HFD1 Motorosports.