1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time run out for Herrin?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

what did the tweet say?

what did the stiggmeister say?

2. six6two

six6two AWD

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think he deleted it, heat of the moment :)

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He said it wasn't just on-track performance, but also preparation off the track. Not sure if he meant training, or his approach to the race weekend but either way, there was no need for that. He's gone. Just say something polite and move on. It's not like he failed a drug test or something.

Then he said something about how the team owner was dissatisfied and felt he wasn't fulfilling his responsibilities to his sponsors so he had to make a change. That's fine, everyone understand it's a results-driven business. But I feel he didn't need to make that first comment.

Please. Stiggefelt has real racing credentials. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

Smart thing if he did. I keep saying managers should not allow their athletes to use Twitter. They're more likely to hurt themselves than do anything productive with it.

But that was funny, though. :D

6. six6two

six6two AWD

Given the entirety of this situation, it seemed fine to me. Not like he pulled a Spies :D

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Carlo's powdered nose, what?

8. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Only 50 seconds behind Zarco! :)

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Come on guys, laughing at another riders results will not do anything to help JH and his future, just let it go now

10. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:stupid:

Ditto Shaun

11. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Ditto

12. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Hey Josh, good to meet you too :eek:....hey, since we are bro's, can I borrow your bike sometime?:D

Obviously, big fan here....keep kicking butt man! ...also a fan of Melissa, the lady is "real", and that always comes shining thru. :up:

Robin, I would never use my close personal relationship with Josh Hayes to gain any kind of favor in the Vintage pits....that just wouldn't be right. :Poke: :crackup:

Kinda back on thread...badmouthing "Mr. Herrin" :D is BS....I'm glad he's above taking things to their level. I've got confidence that (OK, OK) Josh will rise above and come out the winner here.

Watching both Josh's race has been a real pleasure. I hope it continues for a long time to come.

13. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i think we all know that.. and i don't believe the laughing is directed to the rider himself, it is more at the team thinking they had another rider that could achieve a better result.

14. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I'm quietly hoping Wilairot does horribly and then goes to another team and does well. Then Zarco gets picked up by a good team, wins a championship while trash talking Caterham. Then Caterham can go suck a bag of D's. Oh and GTFO of F1 and go back to building overpriced, POS, crappy hand built roller skates that look like s#it :D

Glad they gave a ride to an American, but pulling the plug halfway through the first season did more harm than good. So Caterham can suck it and Air Asia too. Not like Americans could support those sponsors if they wanted to. Never really made sense from a marketing point of view, but what do I know

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Will I rot was credited with 23rd after the penalties were assessed, 1 position higher than JH's last finish at silverstone.

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

And the race before that JH was 21st. What's the point?

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Same point as when he was credited with 25th. Some were claiming a moral victory that the replacement didn't fare better than the original rider when in reality it was one position worse than previous riders last position. Now the result has changed and just setting the record straight.