1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tim glad you like the bike

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Rad625, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member

Hey Tim glad you like the bike. Send us some pics from up there in Alaska and post that link to you guys riding up there. Rich

2. ducati1100

ducati1100 Member

Alaska road racing

The link to what we do in Alaska is www.akroadracing.com I'm number 47 in the pics. The 125 class was small for 2009 I took all the 1st place trophies so all the 125s got sold off and 250s replaced them. I love the smell of race gas and 747 in the cold Alaskan air. The 250 class next year will be atleast 7 bikes and I'll have the only Honda. I may have the ONLY Honda RS250 in Alaska. We have a very short season but we do have alot of fun. Just try racing over cracks with grass growing out of them at 70-80 mph with your knee on the ground holding the bike up. I even have pictures of my little RS125 with both tires off the ground and my knee on the ground with the suspension at half stroke, it's a very bumpy track, I even have to tape my glasses to my nose. Some day I may be able to bring this bike down south and race on a smooth track. I can only dream of what it would be like. Thanks guys for helping me find my new ride. Tim

3. RDJeff

RDJeff Well-Known Member

Tim,

Mark's former brother-in-law has an RS250, but only raced it a couple of times. It is going to be a fun season though!

4. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member

Tim you are always welcome down here I am close to Barber and Road Atlanta