1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Shark Racing

Discussion in 'General' started by Heartsofoak441, May 1, 2008.

1. Heartsofoak441

Heartsofoak441 Zip Tie Alley

Anybody know these Guys?

We ordered some tires like 5 sets a few Months ago, They were nice, Missed the order for VIR got one sent But they stopped answering the phone or Repling to emails,

I would rather give them the benifit of the doubt before I start flaming or Calling the credit card company

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

A few months is over a month. Ask someone here to drive by there address to see if they have closed up shop.

If not, time to make a visit.

3. pdxr6

pdxr6 Well-Known Member

4. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Must have been miscommunication. I talked with Josh today.

5. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

Try giving them a call again, things have been moving around a bit and he was at Fontana last week for National so, must been during the transitions with the regional vendors.

6. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

+1 try the # on the site. Josh has almost always answered or called me back when I left messages.

7. Jamesm925

Jamesm925 Well-Known Member

josh is cool. always answers the # on the site.

8. wsuduc

wsuduc Well-Known Member

I doubt Josh is stiffing you. He is a good guy.

9. Heartsofoak441

Heartsofoak441 Zip Tie Alley

We got a call from him last night, said they are going right out, Shit Happens If I got them next week all is Well, No Harm no foul.

This thread is not to put those guys down, Tire Vendors do work hard. I just dont want to hit the grid on old rubber

Thanks