1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread MotoGP | 2020 | Round 9 | France | Le Mans | Oct 9-11

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Which would accomplish what exactly? None of them feel sick. It won't get them to the track and in the paddock.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That’s a shame. Hopefully it won’t hurt the team much. Good article on their test at Portimao on Motogp.com. I’m about to watch the riders meeting.

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I hope it doesn't affect MV and his parade to the back.

5. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I wouldn't call it a parade to the back. It's more of a drag race to the back.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I love the guys all dogging Mav. He hasn't really been whiney while he struggles-- he's been pretty honest about it. He wants to win and Sunday he's been out of whack or the bike has failed. Few people struggle and carry the same demeanor. When it comes to talent, he is spectacular, and it's not restricted to running away at the front. See Malaysia 2019.
    Nevermind. He's 3rd in the world championship, eight places higher than his teammate.

7. Quicktoy

But lost all likableness honestly.

dsapsis likes this.
  8. Nothing too excited in fp1. Lots of crashes in Moto 2/3. GP nothing too exciting to see.

9. Quicktoy

I was about to watch. Rain or shine?

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He should be leading. He’s full of talent for sure but he’s a head case. If he doesn’t win it this year, he’s going to be long shot. He’s too inconsistent and comes off as a spoiled brat. I think a lot thought that was behind him(Moto3) but it’s coming back. Calling out specific crew members in public isn’t going to win him friends and it sure isn’t going to make them want to work for you. A championship is won by a team, not just the rider. Unless something drastically changes in Maverick, I can’t see him getting another Yamaha contract.

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Mixed. Track characterized as "slimy". Good news, Joe Roberts apparently likes slime! :cool:

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  12. Quicktoy

Yep he’s running well but was also one of the crashes. Can’t believe Marini crashed on out lap in turn 1 first session.

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yep an uncharacteristic mistake for him...Joe's seemed more like whoops dang at end of session. On F1 now (where they're jabbering with no cars on track due to cloud cover) before back to afternoon FP2!

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

They all do to some degree.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

gonna be a crashfest Sunday...

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Motorcycles I love to watch
    Why I can't watch F1

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. They were not on track because the medical helicopter couldn't fly, and the nearest appropriate medical center is 45 minutes away by road.

18. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Yeesh Marini got launched

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

20. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Pol already said he's in win it or bin it mode.

So, what's the spread on Pol winning vs taking out at least 1 other bike before half distance?

Phl218 likes this.