1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts while riding home from Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by sowega, May 8, 2011.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Karl and Jimmie....lol Love those guys. Not as much as they love each other....but they helped me with my cooling issue and with my full bottle of Honey Jack.
    Thanks guys!!

2. sowega

sowega #710

Amen. Those guys are like the Siegfried and Roy of ESS. . . only less masculine.

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Those two are some of the funniest sumbitches I've seen in some time. :crackup:

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

even first practice wasnt terrible. all you two-fiddy guys were holding your lines well so just scooting around ya on the bigger bikes wasnt a problem. not to say i wasnt glad that practice was split. passing 2 smaller bikes going into charlotte's web while getting passed by 2 fast experts cant get kinda unnerving.

5. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

When do I get my $5?

6. sowega

sowega #710

As soon as you apologize for going to Outback instead of Mexican in Oxford, doucher.

7. Huey130

Thats the one we goto every Tally weekend. Its kinda weird Mexican. Not really a "Combo #3" typre place and not "real" Mexican either. I call it "gourmet Mexican"! Hahaha

The chicken with the cheese and bacon on it is as close to actual sex-on-a-plate you can get without actually having Laura Prepon and a 6' plate.

8. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

Great guys! Fun to hang out with and always willing to lend a hand. Carl helped me get my brakes sorted out & Jimmie accurately diagnosed a misfiring cylinder in James's SUV. I never saw much of them on the track, they were always far ahead of me.

And talk about close, they finished ESS with a .001 difference.

9. sowega

sowega #710

I bet they were holding hands.

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Or hugging....

11. Huey130

Holy crap watching you two wheel drift onto the front straight all the way to the curbing.... if Mladin ever rode a EX... that's what at least that turn would look like.

12. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Kanatuna rides the wheels off of that bucket a bolts EX. I'm dreading the day he shows up with an SV...

13. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

I had a camera on the back of my bike. It caught a special moment before the start.

[​IMG]

14. sowega

sowega #710

Just another example of nothing being funnier than the truth.

15. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Holy hell, that is hilarious! Great seeing all of you this weekend!

We need a caption contest on that pic!

16. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

We need to start a photo album of those two.

First the Rollies. Now the tender moments. :crackup:

17. Bamagirl

Bamagirl Soccer Mom Gone Bad ;-)

My thoughts from Barber? When I see that I'm gridded on the 26th row in the second wave..don't forget my bi-focals:D I couldn't see the flag, so I just waited til everybody else moved. I think all us old, optically challenged geezers need a handicap spot in front next time.

18. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Just got home!!! Somewhat lost in Cincinnati, because TomTom is a dumb dumb, phone finally competely stopped working, then realized the TomTom wasn't so dumb and it might have been user fault. :eek:
    Got side tracked at the massive toy hauler store for about 2 hours, then after the salesperson said she thought I ought to go home and get some sleep, I left and slept while driving the last 3.5 hrs home. :D
    It was nice meeting new people this weekend and seeing a couple that I'd met before. Had fun playing in the gravel on Saturday :rolleyes: maybe I'll go back someday for a second try at it. I think the wera board overloaded the fuses in my truck!!! Later.

19. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

Do you think I can protest them for excessive PDA? That would have put me on the podium.

20. sowega

sowega #710

"I wish I knew how to quit you."