1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is out there but...... Looking for pic of an old Dainese suite

Discussion in 'General' started by backbone, Nov 12, 2020.

1. backbone

backbone scarred for life

So, I'm trying to find a pic of a late 90's Dainese off the shelf suit that they made called the Beelzebub.

I was thinking that maybe somebody had an old catalog or pix I tried google but I guess my searching foo es no bueno.

Anyone have any idea how to get a pic of that suit? I'm trying to get a painting made for posterity. :)

Grassyass

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

This it?

[​IMG]

3. wac

wac Well-Known Member

I had a jacket mid 90’s
    Just got rid of it a couple of months ago.

4. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

they would have one in the vault in Molvena if you happen to be in the area. They have one of most of the suits and most of the racers suits. Some pretty cool old stuff as well.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That’s the tattoo. I still have my white and black tattoo jacket I bought new in 99 or 2000.

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That's my all-time favorite helmet! Nobby!

7. wac

wac Well-Known Member

The suit on my avatar is the tattoo.

8. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

This is what google comes up with for vintage Dainese leathers. 20201113_092402.jpg 150532230aab316eaf21742d69dd955a.jpg 5nfHx8.jpg s-l300.jpg 7585cbf5aa17cb605289086625f3db37--retro-motorcycle-dainese.jpg unnamed (3).jpg 20201113_092545.jpg

backbone likes this.
  9. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

I can sympathize with you... Years ago I bought a used black and fluorescent yellow Techno. I bought it from the dealership who had "helped out" a GI from Ft Carson. The story was that he got the suit in Germany and had it customized with a fluorescent green and orange Tasmanian Devil cartoon character airbrushed on the back. I thought I was THE SHIT! :) Unfortunately, I had a big crash and turned them into the insurance agency when they offered to buy a new suit. I wish I would have taken more pictures. Oddly enough, I'm pretty confident I saw them on ebay a few years ago. The asking price was very fair, but I couldn't justify it as somehow or another a size 52 fit good back in the day, but now I seem to be pushing my 56.... getting old sucks! Best of luck with your search!

backbone likes this.
  10. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I can't tell from the pic, but it should have at least one little devil dude with a pitchfork on it.