1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy explains it well (The over all problem)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by apexspeed, Sep 24, 2013.

1. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

just ran across this vid while watching another from that Montana Group. (dont ask) anyway, this guy is spot on and explains the situation we are in with references to back it up. I am well aware of them from previous research but Im pretty sure most of you here are not so have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81tDXrLajkM

not posting this here to start argument with the ignorant but to help inform those who are concerned.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I don't know if it was the wardrobe, his monotone delivery, or the fact that he was broadcasting from his banjo stage in the bayou, but I only hung in there for 33 seconds. If anything profound was said after that, I missed out.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup::crackup:

4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I lasted longer...but i can only take so much of fact avalanche before i zone out.

Its like reading that chemistry book in high school. No matter how many times you read the sentence by midpoint you have no idea what its talking about.

Sorry dude, i wanna listen, and i wanna hear, but damn you suck at presenting.

5. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member