1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They have the internet on computers now!

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Jun 27, 2011.

1. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Attached Files:

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Those government employees....so smart.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So, what'd ya get when you clicked on it?

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Maybe making it out to be more than it is. Isn't it possible to have a Peach Pass, but, not yet have online access to your account?

5. 976-FIZR

Yeah, as a contractor here on the private sector side, I see evidence of that all the time. :Poke:

How the hell do you clickity-clack a link on the intertubes if you don't have internet access? :confused:

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I think you've outsmarted yourself.

7. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

It doesnt say internet access, it says online access. Kind of like I can go to my banks website but not log into my account if I havent set up online access yet.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see his point the nuances of the engrish language. Online access could be an additional option to the Peach Pass and could have no correlation to just being on the web site.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

But that completely ruins the attempt at humor.

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Peeple n Gawja r dum-ba! :crackup:

11. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure not that many people understood that the title was a Simpson's reference either.

I'd post a link to the clip, but I don't want to get banned on a Monday :P

12. 976-FIZR

A person can have internet access, but not online access? So the internet is somewhere else than online? Really? :crackhead:

Internet = Online

Even if one weren't to have 'Internet/Online' access, sitting in front of a computer looking at a webpage leads me to believe they've cured that condition, if only temporarily. :rolleyes:

The link may as well read "If you can't read, click here."

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep. I've had internet access for decades. I didn't have online access to my new bank account until I established it.

I ask again, what happened when you clicked there?