1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Their gonna beat our asses!!"

Discussion in 'General' started by grich575, Dec 14, 2007.

1. grich575

grich575 Well-Known Member

2. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

is today repost and resurrection of old threads day or what?

3. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

isnt it funny that he thought that?

4. grich575

My bad - toast the thread. Didn't think to search for it, so posted it up. [​IMG]

I laughed my ass off at the fear in his voice.

5. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Are you supposed to do a search every time you post something, how stupid. thanks for posting it, ive never seen it and its fuckin funny. Some of us have lives and jobs.

6. grich575

I just searched and couldn't find anything for a Harley wreck @ Deals Gap. Four different searches with no results and I say to hell with it, re-post it may be, but it is funny as hell.

7. Really? Why? What the hell is wrong with you? :p

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:stupid: No shit! I'm on a cruise, trolling the beeb and on the clock!!!:moon:

cruises suck!

9. vrooomr6

vrooomr6 Will work for tires

I do a slam dunk motion every time I pass that corner. Why would they doooooo thaaaat?!

10. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was the repost from hell, but it's always a funny video, so thanks. :up:

The funniest thing about deal's gap... it's so hard for me to imagine how non-bike people think of the place, but one time at work some guy heard me talking about going up there for a weekend and he said something like: "Dude! You don't want to go there!!! There are MOTORCYCLE GANGS up there and they'll beat your ass or kill you just for being there!!!"

Shoulda seen his face when he found out I was one of "those people". :D

Folks like them don't seem to make any distinction between dumbass harley riders like the guy in the video and sportbike people. I guess "a bike is a bike" to the "haters". :rolleyes:

11. lightningforce9

lightningforce9 RIP GaWarrior

We are a bunch of lawless close knit a holes that are territorial...

Ok not really. But that video is and always will be funny.