1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the United States Military allows Muslims to join

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by annoying, Oct 14, 2010.

1. annoying

annoying Banned

so why do people have a problem with Gay AMERICANS to join the United States Military???

2. forget it

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

You shame the most interesting man in the world....

4. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Im pretty sure there is already a thread about this topic????

5. He is a conundrum(sp). His views are different sometimes, but I read them always...why ?

6. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

I am waiting for him to celebrate the announcement that gay muslims have been allowed to join.

7. Stefan

Stefan Well-Known Member

Because being born a Muslim is not a choice.
    Its funny you bring this up because Islam frowns on homosexuality to put it kindly. But like any culture there are those who could care less.

I'm guessing you didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express?

8. Stefan

Stefan Well-Known Member

There is.

I would give this thread a fail picture if I could find one.

Sorry intent and execution!

9. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

lol

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Point of Order: I'll bet that 99% of the Muslims who join the US military are Americans.

This thread fails.

Sorry.

11. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

i take it you have never been in the military :cool:

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:crackup:
    Poor gay Muslims.

13. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

neither is being gay chief. You honestly think people choose a life of being ridiculed, or that people choose to be an outcast? wow.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I love it when people argue this angle, you may have a point with a percentage of them but yes I think many do choose the alternative lifestyle by CHOICE. What's the next weak argument for discussion???? That criminals are born that way? How about Alcoholics? (save me the hereditary bs not all have the gene passed down.) Pedophiles? Rapists?.....yea I was born that way said the 42yo gym teacher who was tea bagging the 15yo student (you pick the gender).

Like I said, your argument holds water with 'some' folks but not all IMHO.........blaming it on birth is really getting played out these days, no one wants to take responsibility for their 'own' actions.........blame it on something!!!

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Are you gay? If not, your opinion is just that, opinion.

every gay person I know says they knew it at a very young age, as in 2 or 3 years old. That rules out choice for me.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Alrighty then, so it's just YOUR friends and experiences that matter on the subject? :up:

A friend of mine came out in his late 30's after being married for 15+yrs and a womanizer (he used to get lots a ladies, the cheat that he was) for God knows how long before getting caught. To this day, he will still comment on exceptionally attractive women in passing. Last we discussed it, he didn't say he was born that way.....although now he is exclusively dating men. Does his experience count for anything?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  17. b-sav

b-sav Well-Known Member

Your arguement is extremely weak today. Comparing being gay to being a pedophile or rapist? Really?

Everyone has to blame things on something because they can't take responsibility for their own actions? Who's blaming anything for being gay?

18. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

yes, because THEY are GAY and not just another straight dude like me. I cant describe what being black is like either, because I am not black.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Again, only YOUR gay friends make the argument valid....gotcha.

20. b-sav

b-sav Well-Known Member

Just like all YOUR military experience goes towards your argument of why gays shouldn't be allowed to serve.