1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ultimate Fighter

Discussion in 'General' started by earacing, Sep 18, 2013.

1. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I've been a fan for several years. The fights are good, but you also get to see what the coaches are really like as people and leaders. This year, for the first time, there are 8 women and 8 men, with Rousey and Tate as the coaches. Both are gorgeous babes who can kick some serious ass, but I'm going with Meisha as a nicer person. Ronda has some real anger issues. Can't wait to see these two fight again at the end of the season.

[​IMG]

2. turboderek

turboderek Well-Known Member

Ronda by arm bar

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

hmm

4. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Fixed it for 'ya. :)

And, what makes 'ya think that? She's only fought 7 times, and won all by armbar. Wait.....maybe that's why! :up:

Not sure she'll win by that again, but do see her winning again, unless Tate has improved her game.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good fight last night!!!!

6. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I thought that was badass. That girl really hung in there and came out swinging big time in round 2. What a great upset. Ronda went right for the jugular by calling out Meisha's friend and number one pick, and it blew up in her face. Now she's pissed about her guy with the injured hand getting picked. :crackup:

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

You are a week behind...the girls fought last week...guys fight tonight. :D

8. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I use to kinda like Ronda awhile back, now it seems she's a whinny little brat, and yes, she does seem to have anger issues. I hope she gets her butt kicked, maybe that will bring her back down to earth. :D

9. SpeedyTide

:stupid:

10. Hammer 4

Hey Jeff, who ya takin in the Jones fight..? :D

Me..Jones, tko in the 3rd..;)

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

+2

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

You callin me a weak ass shakey?:crackup:

13. SpeedyTide

I'll be pulling for Gustafsson :)D), and he's pretty good all around, but believe Jones's wrestling/takedowns will be the advantage, and once it's on the ground I give Jones's a much bigger advantage. Believe he'll be the stronger fighter also.

So...... Jones by TKO in 3rd round as well.

14. earacing

earacing Race Dad

And that was a great fight, too! Team Anger Management is down 0-2.

I wish they would do like Top Shot and just cut all the house drama crap completely from the show, though.

15. Hammer 4

Me too, that stuff gets old after awhile.

BTW, how are you guys doing..?

16. Hammer 4

Boy, were we WAy off on the Jones fight..was a good fight though.

Looks like a rematch is going to take place...:D

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Those judges were high. Even if they scored the 4th a 10/8 round for jones it would of been a draw.

Bummed we didn't get to see how jones looked in the post fight press conference.

18. Hammer 4

Both fighters were taken to the hospital. They almost stopped the fight after the 4th round due that Gash over Jones's eye, his corner and the ref pleaded with the Doc's not to stop it.

The Swede is the real deal..:up:

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

:stupid: :up:

20. SpeedyTide

Never would've thought he'd defended Jones's takedowns, and in turn actually had more himself! Just goes to show.... you never know! :D

Quite a different story with Jones having fought someone his own size (finally).