1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The truth about Cortez.

Discussion in 'General' started by ashleyjaded, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ashleyjaded

ashleyjaded Well-Known Member

Not even worth it. Deleted.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    Sabre699 likes this.
  2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:Pop:..on stand by !

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

:Pop::Pop:

You cannot tease like that.

4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I've got a popcorn machine :Pop::Pop::Pop::Pop::Pop:

5. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

We know the truth, don't we? LOL!

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Someone sounds Jaded...

MELK-MAN and ashleyjaded like this.
  7. ashleyjaded

Remember the story about the coffee table... he was the coffee table ;) nope post retracted. I did something out of anger but I'll just let him continue to be the irresponsible person he is. I'm done with the fuck boy. He can have all the cupcakes he wants while wearing pink lipstick. I'll stick to my red, it's classier.

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Judd'd or Jade'd?

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 and MELK-MAN like this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I read the post before the deletion. I can say I'm not surprised. The first part matched up with what I saw in the court record anyway.
    I hope you can work out your issues and move on.

ashleyjaded likes this.
  10. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Would it be OK to quote the original post, ya know, just for posterity's sake? :D

Phl218 likes this.
  11. ashleyjaded

Nope I'd rather the idiot not have any leverage, I have kids to think about.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Are you new here?
    Always quote posts like that before they get deleted.

13. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

14. ashleyjaded

I've been silently reading for a while, If only for the digs at said person.

Honestly after posting what I did I realized I was just doing a him. I'm better than that.

I don't really get off on publicizing details of things that shouldn't be and posting pictures of the newest One night stand.

So as I said statement retracted. It's probably driving him insane wondering what was posted than actually having been able to read it.

Mission accomplished. I'm going to go and sleep in my comfy bed now whilst he couch hops.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

16. ashleyjaded

Scorned wouldn't be covering the extent of it. I'll leave him to his pretend life on here xoxoxo

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Except that he probably got the same email notification about the first post that I did. :eek:

18. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I'm kinda of slow.
    Bare with me....

So you are saying the fairy tail is over?

kangasj and ashleyjaded like this.
  19. ashleyjaded

Either way. Done. Until he wants to stop chasing some 20 year old dream about the fast life in LA, and realizes he had everything he could want with a family that needed him, were gone.

I can no longer sacrifice my self worth and beg for someone to converse with me and love me like long to do so with him. Abandoned doesn't cover it.

He spends more time talking on here and reading this forum than taking 2.5 seconds to see how his family is doing...

Won't be long before half naked pictures of girls without their approval start surfacing again... I should have known better.

Not going to respond again. He can continue to be the butt of jokes on here.

If he's reading... I love him, but I can no longer do all the giving without even getting as much as a hello in return.

Drama over... but isn't that what he loves about this place? Ha.

Bye bye

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Morning crowd going to have a field day with this. Lawyers will die, rods will be verified, trebuchet's are being readied, Melka is heading out on his dirtbike as we speak.