1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The return of the tobacco wars.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Scott47

Scott47 Well-Known Member

Penthouse Pet. It was 1977

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Good year that '77!

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Easier to tell if that is her natural hair color...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

He claims they are not paid. I did not really care much for him but then listened to him on Joe Rogan's podcast and it changed my mind. Give it a listen, he came across as a pretty cool guy.

5. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Weirdly enough if your the owner of some huge rich company with lots of money and connections then hot chicks like this come around. And they do stuff for free, like this pic advertising their assets. Probably think it'll help their modeling career.

Phl218 likes this.
  6. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

That made me laugh so hard I woke my dog up next to me.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That pic was probably before the race.

ChemGuy likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, Lindsay is a washed up nutball with first level meth teeth and would most likely steal shit from your house. That chick is dressed up like a baked potato and most likely has a wookie bush.

I'll take option 3.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

At least it was era appropriate.....and it can always be groomed :D

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Most likely? There is photographic evidence.

Phl218 likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

well, at least in MOtoGP, Australia puts a plug in the fun:

The Australian authorities are verifying the legality of the MISSION WINNOW brand, owned by the tobacco multinational Philip Morris, and that stands on the Ducati MotoGP hulls Officials as main sponsor (Mission Winnow is also sponsor of Ferrari F1). According to some reports, its white and red colors and the mirrored effect of the M, would excessively remind the Marlboro brand and therefore turn out to be a form of hidden advertising that aims to bypass the veto on tobacco sponsorship during sporting events.

Philip Morris, on the other hand, replies that their Mission Winnow logo represents the commitment logo to look for alternatives to tobacco consumption in the world and to promote and innovate technology to the maximum to offer an alternative to the millions of smokers in the world.

However, the case referred to the intervention of the Australian Federal Health Department and the authorities in charge of communication activities in the country. Two separate investigations have started that if they reach the same conclusion, the Ducati MotoGP team could be forced to do without its main sponsor during the Phillip Island MotoGP event next October.

The veto on the sponsorship of tobacco brands came into force in 2007, when the brands and logos of cigarettes were very present for years on the hulls of many motorcycles that participated in the World Championship, especially in the premier class and seeded, to name a few of the years 90 and 2000: Mick Doohan and Rothmans, Wayne Rainey and Marlboro, Valentino Rossi and Camel, Joan Garriga and Ducados, Max Biaggi and Chestefield, Kevin Schwantz and Lucky Strike and Jorge Lorenzo and Fortuna.

And of course, Casey Stoner and Marlboro on Ducati.

13. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I ugh....sorry, I'll be back in a while.

Anyone seen the Jergens!