1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Party of Ideas

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mfbRSV, Nov 21, 2003.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Mary Jo Kopekne :D

4. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

There once was a senator from Mass,
    who was looking for a new piece of a$$,
    lucked up and found one,
    then f##ked up and drown one,
    now his careers' in the past.

What should you do if you are the pregnant girlfriend of a married US Senator?...

...Drown:(

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Anybody old enough will remember the low-key black-and-white magazine ads that Volkswagen used to run.
    National Lampoon ran a parody ad with the header: "If Teddy Kennedy Drove A Volkswagen, He'd Be President Today" (The old Bugs had some sort of unit construction that was actually watertight, allowing them to float)
    The Kennedys sued the Lampoon and lost. :D

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember that.:D

7. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Ann Coulter is to the right what Michael Moore is to the left.

8. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

No, she's smarter, better looking, and backs up her points with facts. ;)

Moore is a just a fat pig lefty with a camera who uses selective editing to make his points. :D

9. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

:bow: :up: :clap:

10. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Why is it most of us remember what we were doing when we heard that JFK and RFK were shot, but can't remember when Teddy, in a drunken haze, launched a pre-emptive strike against some one who just wanted to f*** him and not f*** his political career? :confused:

:D

11. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

I really don't understand why the CANUCK is so enamored with American politics?

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Coulter of a lying weasel. She falsified her resume and constantly distorts the facts.

There are much better spokesmodels than Ann Coulter, she is just plain sleazy. And rude.

What ever happened to Pat Buchanan? Even my comminist mother liked him!;) :p

13. Shyster d'Oil

Like he said, she's just a right wing version of Moore. But I'd rather be in a suana with her, but only if she was very intoxicated adn I was high on some Limbaugh-type mood enhancers.:D :p

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think she also likes you Rodger. :D

[​IMG]

What falsifying resume are you talking aboot?

David

15. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

That can't be a veiled hint that you'd prefer I don't post here? :confused:

In case it isn't, your country is right next door and it's population and economy is 10x the size of ours. If the situation were reversed (and we had 3.5 billion ppl), I bet you'd be curious about Canadian politics.

Ok, maybe not. :D

16. Shyster d'Oil

David what do you mean "aboot"? Are you Canadian??!!:p

I've got the goods on Coulter at home and will bring in specific cites tomorrow.

And i apologize to all here about my very bad typing skills except to Brad Wlsn woh caan go fcuk hmisefl.:D :D :p

Rodger

17. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

I hate to agree with Doyle, but I think the right would be better off without her.

of course we in Tx are used to resume tampering look at our senator K B H. I don't like her honsesty but I like the way she votes.

18. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

My opinion of you posting here and your opinion on American politics have a lot in common...THEY JUST DON'T MATTER! ;)

I understand why the world cares what goes on in the UNITED STATES...It is because we rule the WORLD! As our ECONOMY etc. goes so goes the world.

You are correct in assuming that if there were any reason at all to care about CANADA or what was going on with your ECONOMY or POLITICS I would definitely be following it. :p

To be perfectly honest, I love CANADA. It is a beautiful, beautiful place! Toronto is one of the coolest towns I ever been to! But ALAS in the grand scheme of the world CANADA is simply the UNITED STATES' red headed step brother! We don't have to like you, but you live in our house so we will keep an eye on ya!

19. Shyster d'Oil

Haven't seen the wife in a few weeks, have you?

20. Shyster d'Oil

And both kids were screaming for two hours last night so i forgot my homework!!!!!!!!!:mad: