1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The funniest thing ever

Discussion in 'General' started by skillets, Jan 19, 2005.

1. skillets

skillets Gunnin' for terrance

Watchin Fullweed try and put a slip-on on his 636. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres to Fullweed:beer:

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

3. Chip

Chip Registered

What in gods name is that????

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

is that clubman legal?

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

DAMN!!!!! SOMEBODY STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!!:mad:

6. number41

number41 Well-Known Member

That, my friends, is a noisemaker from a race in Europe. No kidding. I sat next to these really cool German guys at Mugello this year and they had a brand new R1 with a megaphone like that. Of course the whole bike was painted in the bright yellow livery of Valentino, but I digress. Anyway, they bounced that thing off of it's rev limiter for 20-30 minutes per race, just to make noise. The scary part, that's not the weirdest/scariest noise maker I saw there. Europeans are NUTS about racing!

7. YSRkid70NC

YSRkid70NC Banned

so that's where suzuki got the idea for the 05 gsxr-1000s muffler

8. fatallightning

fatallightning ghost of the touge

what is going on with that seat cowl. ah i remember seeing one of those noisemakers in faster, they have a head on shot of the cone and just flames coming out, i didnt know what the hell it was. im like, that doesnt seem like a good way to quiet down a generator.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

10. fullweed

fullweed gunnin for skillets

asshole!!!!!!

yeah I was a bit frustrated and throwing tools and tempertantrums...but ehh you'll have that, try again tonight.

I bought a Jardine slip-on and the S-pipe doesn't fit to the header quite right.....any ideas guys???

11. WERA552

WERA552 Master Brake Oil Spiller!

Re: Re: The funniest thing ever

Buy a real pipe???? :Poke:

:D

12. fullweed

I'm on a budget here....if you want to buy me a real pipe I'll take a full Akra Evo Titainum.....show me the money beeeotch!!!

In my book, spending $200.00 on a jardine...rather than $1200.00 on an Akrapovic....saves me $1000.00 which is good toward tires, race entry fees, and the countless other expenses that come with raceing and building a race bike.

:Poke:

13. fullweed

and the funniest thing I ever seen was when Skillets drank an empty beer that had a ciggy but in the bottom of it!!!!! Blaaaa!!!!!!!!! Umm....pick up the wrong beer dumb ass???