1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That was pretty exciting!

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Georgie boy! Loved it.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Well, step one of winning the GP achieved. He showed great pace in the twisty sections and got off corners really well.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't bet against Verstappen in a full race. I'll be shocked if Russell wins tomorrow.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Me too. I'd like to see Russell win it but I know Max will bring it tomorrow. It's a toss up on George or Lewis leading the first lap..I think Lewis will push it farther. Lewis is under pressure form his rookie teammate.

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Max didn't do his teammate any favors today. And I don't see any help tomorrow or anytime in the future, either.

7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I still hate sprint races.

HPPT likes this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Me too.

HPPT likes this.
  9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

But a sprint is better than no race.

11. thrak410

Carnage ! lol

And Max gets the penalty?? Weird...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Seb overtake on Lando. Happy birthday, punk. Total impertinent douche on the countdown of all championships. Happy. :)

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Georgie Boy. Yes. So happy for him.

rd400racer likes this.
  15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes...a Grand Prix winner! Poor Lewis continues to be outshined by his rookie teammate.

DrA5 likes this.
  16. thrak410

Can't wait to get more insight into the Max comments at the end there... :O

Yzasserina likes this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yeah, I don’t think it’s necessary to be obnoxious to his competitors to celebrate his win.

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea that was something. I can see Max's point. You want to do better, earn it.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Leclerc was a sour bitch in his French interview. I'm so sick of those guys who refuse to help their teammates but expect to be helped when the roles are reversed. I wish Sergio would never help Max again but sadly, he knows his place.

Can't wait for the Russell haters to explain how he was like he to win this weekend. :D

Now let's talk about this sprint race bullshit for a minute. :D Mercedes engineer said on the radio "George Russell, Formula One race winner." What does that mean? Sprint dresses don't count? I mean, I'm fine with that. In fact, I prefer it. But can I have some consistency here?

Nathey likes this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Slim chance Max will ever need Sergio's help.

If it was so important of a win yesterday, why did George have tears today because it was his first F1 win? You can't have your first win twice.