1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The End

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by atspeed, Feb 4, 2004.

1. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

The End is Near!
    A priest and a pastor from local churches are standing beside the road pounding a sign into the ground that read "The end is near! Turn yourself around now before it's too late!"

"Leave us alone you religious nuts!" yelled a driver as he sped past.

From the curve they could hear the screeching tires and a big splash.

The pastor turns to the priest and asks, "Do you think the sign should simply say Bridge Out"?

2. chaplain

chaplain MRO pulpit jockey

funny

badda bing!

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

sign

soon afterwards.....a lawyer caught wind of this hoiffic injustice, and is now assisting the family/estate of the drowned driver in suing the priest and pastor, and their relative churches, for 8.5 million dollars for negligence and poor communicational skills...........

6. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Re: sign

Dismissed for lack of standing, nobody has been listening to the christian leaders for years:p

7. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was better on his computer. They had been going at it for days, and God was tired of hearing all of the bickering. Finally God said, "Chill out, you two. I am going to set up a test that will run two hours and I will judge who does the better job."

So down Satan and Jesus sat at the keyboards and typed away. They moused. They did spreadsheets. They wrote reports. They sent faxes. They sent e-mail. They sent out e-mail with attachments. They downloaded. They did some genealogy reports. They made cards. They built massive websites. They did, well, nearly everything that could be done on a computer.

But ten minutes before their time was up, lightening suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, the rain poured and, of course, the electricity went off. Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld. Jesus just sighed. The electricity finally flickered back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming, "It's gone! It's all gone! I lost everything when the power went out!" Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours.

Satan observed this and became irate. "Wait! He cheated! How did he do it?"

God shrugged and said, "Jesus saves."

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Re: sign

Hey, its a good case. I'll probably settle out of court.