1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The drop

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You ain't a motorcyclist/racer if you ain't never dropped a bike.
    I mean, I've dropped bikes in the driveway. I've dropped bikes in parking lots. I've dropped bikes at 'bike nights'. I've dropped bikes drunk. I've dropped sober. I've dropped bikes off a truck. I've dropped bikes off trailers. I've dropped bikes in the pits. I've dropped bikes off stands. I've dropped bikes in front of chicks I wanted to impress. I've dropped bikes in front of cops. And I've dropped bikes on the street and race track AT SPEED.

The end.

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I dropped my beer last night...tragic.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Soooo - Rich, you're clumsy or what?

:D

5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

In unrelated news ...

That may or may not be how I got this nickname....

scottn, BigBird, Shenanigans and 5 others like this.
  6. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

"They never see you coming, do they, Bob"?

MachineR1 likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I dropped my first bike when I rode up to my mom’s work (a bank) and parked it where all the drive-thru teller hotties could see. Fucking kickstand snagged on my pants and down I went.

Shenanigans and Steeltoe like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lolol

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re doing it wrong. :Poke::D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You drop your Dong yet?

Phl218, ChemGuy, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  11. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

There’s only two types of riders, those that have been down........

And those that are going down.

12. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I dropped my first bike in front of my friend's mom after she said "be careful" and I think I said "I know what I"m doing" Then my foot slipped and I went flat over. Also dropped another bike the day I bought it trying to get it off the trailer by myself. Broke the rearset off. Good times

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Does dragging your shit down a steep hill after you fall count as dropping it?

14. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Only bike I ever dropped was my Dad's full-fairing BMW R100 when he asked me to move it he could get the mower out of the garage.

Foot slipped on the smooth concrete and my 12-year-old body just wasn't enough to save it.

Luckily it went to the right, and not to the left where his perfectly restored 1967 911 was sitting......but he still had a few choice curse words in German after that one.

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

No dirt bikes get dropped, tossed and even thrown. I don’t think you can count that.

stk0308 likes this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Were they impressed ? Did you get any ?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dropped my V-Max twice in the same friend's driveway. On different days. Put my foot down and it slipped on wet leaves. Went down in slow motion both times with plenty of time to think about how much I hated that the damn thing weighed four times as much as me. And then, I had to pick it up.

busa99 likes this.
  18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ummmm.....pretty sure I've figured that out.:Poke::D

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Them things weigh like 700 lbs. Fun to ride though.

20. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

I had just sold my best friend my old GSXR. He was sitting in road construction. When the flagger flipped the sign he got "all eyes are on me" nervous, dumped the clutch, stalled it, and fell over in front of everyone. Their reaction was predictable.