1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The' Donald to Bush, 'Your Fired'

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mtiberio, Jul 14, 2004.

1. mtiberio

mtiberio Well-Known Member

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And another famous person with money spouting off about how he could do better.....

3. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

opinion

well,

it's really easy to say. "i'da done it differently..." after the fact.

if i were Donald, i wouldn't have that cheesey, fucked up looking hair style, but that's just me.........:D

4. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hmmm, is this Trumps first foray into politics - to test the water?????

President Trump???? Hmmmmm :)

5. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

donny

shut up...... just, shut up.

:D :D :D :D

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

What Dave said!:D

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

shouldn't donald be explaining why his much publicized "chicago luxury hotel, and the job that the dude "won" on the apprentice does not exist, because "the donald" failed to get the financing? funny, there wasn't a whole lot of talk about that. the guy that won, now runs the golf course in L.A.

8. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

:rolleyes:

mtiberio, you really are a troll.

All you ever seem to do is throw out some crap, then hide until you throw out some more crap. How about having a response to the post's that responded to your crap post's before you post more crap?

Do you have any thought's or ideas that are your own, or is cut-n-paste and hide the best you can do?

9. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Karson...do you really have a 2x4 shoved up your ass or are you just mad at the world??

just wondering?? :D :D

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

karson owns you chuck. (deal with it)

i own you too. it's just that karson cares to mow and weed-eat you while i just let you fester and be an eyesore. :)

11. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

....you never owned me jagbag....:D :D

I wonder what witty comment you can come with this time...I'm sure it will be pathetic.... and if you ever have a problem with what I say...say it to my face or STFU!

12. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Nope no 2x4 here ...... it's a 2x10 !!! :p

I'm not mad at the world, just people that try bomb throwing with nothing to backup the original bomb. Hit-n-Run statements that are more often than not, untrue. An example would be "Bush Lied" or " Die for oil sucka!!" both untrue statements that have become a rallying cry for the uninformed.