1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That song that's stuck in your head...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Anyone else get this phenomena?

Every damn day, I have nuisance song that won't go away. I'll usually play said song or something diametrically opposed to that song to purge it from my tortured mind.

This shit drives me nuts and I'm afraid it's a harbinger of some underlying psychosis to come.

Steve Miller Band, Swing Town... get outta my head! I never liked the Steve Miller Band or that retarded song. :down:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Happens all the time.

And now I have "Swing Town" in my head.

Here's one for you to chew on, asshole!

"Turn the Page" by Bob Seger.

3. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

For the last 4 days, it's been Eastbound and Down...by the late Great Jerry Reed. :rock:

4. Dits

Went outside and had a smoke and a beer and played "Dreams" by Molly Hatchet... it's done the trick. Now it's stuck.

That's my theme song every time I load up in the bus and go racing! I have never fired up the RV and NOT played that song. :up:

5. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Every morning I get the music from The Price is Right stuck in my head, I haven't seen that show since Bob was on it.

Oh and the worst song to get stuck in your head: Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart

Your welcome:D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Every once in a while I get the jingle from the 70's for a jewelry store back in Maine. Then I hear the station announcement for WVII-TV 7.

I need to sniff more glue.

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I get Opera's stuck in my head...I couldn't get the aria from La bohème out of my head for like a week.

8. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Song for today trace Adkins this ain't no love song...no idea why lol

9. Dits

H8R's a gay.

10. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

If I could turn back time, if I could find a way, I'd take back all those words that hurt you and you'd stay...

This...^^^.... is a daily occurrance.

FML

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cutting edge of perception there counselor.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The song that will have me charging at your radio with a 10 pound hammer: Oh, What A Night! by the Four Seasons. Play the club mix and I'll break out the shotgun. Idiot in the shop played it real loud to annoy the Brazilians last week and it stuck in my head for two days. Finally got over it and he played Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses real loud today. FUCK!

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Speedin'

14. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Whooooooooooooooooo

lives in a pineapple under the sea....

15. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

The man brings some culture to the Beeb.... :D

My brain has been leaning towards the Psychedelic Furs this past week....who knows what next week will bring....Wagner's..."The Ring"....

16. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I just got one thing to say

munanamah
    :)

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Good job.

Now Dits will be wandering around singing "Pretty In Pink" while sporting a Molly Ringwald woodie! :D

18. Dits

I do that without the Psychedelic Furs. :crackup:

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I watched that video of the kid doing that Rihanna song, "only girl in the world" on Saturday night. I woke up Sunday singing it, and continued singing it during the hare scramble I rode Sunday. WTF?

20. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Will Shatner's cover of Pulp's Common People...

I feel dirty but I can't help it.:eek: