Thankx to the medical and Ed

Discussion in 'General' started by 3rddegr6, Jul 8, 2002.

1. 3rddegr6

3rddegr6 Well-Known Member

For getting my busted up ass off the track and to the hospital.
    quick refernce, crashed in Practive 600 novice, turn 3 damn i didnt think Iw as ever going to freakin stop, hurt like a bitch
    My shoulder is completely seperated, had a concussion, some amnesia(that was weird) but am ok now, except for typing with one hand lol.
    out for the season it looks like but will be back next year fo show
    I owe Road Atlanta one..

but seriously thanks Ed for getting me off the track, and to medical for getting me taken care of so quickly

Thanks
    Russell
    WERA #163

2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

I was a little behind you when you crashed. By the time I got to turn 3 you were still rolling in the grass and dirt was still moving accross the track. How did you go down?
    Glad to hear you are ok.

3. 3rddegr6

just going way to hot. I couldnt get her over in time and ended up going straight through the grass and she pitched me like a bull.. All BS aside I just lost focus I guess.

4. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

so you were the one that tossed GA. dirt clods on the track..:) did the bike go to turn 5? something slid down there the marks were cool looking. I am glad you are o.k. Road A has bit many people myslef included. She is a sneaky track.

5. 3rddegr6

dude I honestly dont know where I ended up? but it was probably it. Like I said I didnt think the ride was ever going to end.
    BTW you gotta a 2nd didnt you? huff ?
    you guys had a good battle out there I got back in time to see most of the racing.

6. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

yeah right i run the slow expert part of the team. that was greg myers that got second. me i was the first guy on the grid of my race:) butt was kicked good but did follow mike smith for a few turns.. josh hayes did not run over me so the race was good:)

7. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're doing ok. I came through right after you crashed too and it looked like a wild ride.. Hope everything heals quickly so you can get out there and give RA a piece of your mind... Since it already has your a$$. :D