1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks, Vesrah Suzuki

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Damon Mon Wai, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Damon Mon Wai

Damon Mon Wai Active Member

I just wanted to put out a big thanks to Team Vesrah Suzuki for the help and assistance they gave us during the endurance race at Miller.

Vesrah Suzuki let us have a corner of their garage for shade and to stay of of the sun and let us borrow some tools and small parts so we could stay in the race.

My riding partner did not have any endurance racing experience and did not think to bring some things (like a canopy for shade on pit row).

So, Thanks Vesrah Suzuki!!

Damon Mon Wai
    2008 WMRRA/OMRRA #184
    1994 WMRRA #3
    1994 OMRRA #1

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

<--- Said riding partner :) Vesrah was definitely a treat to watch and be able to hang around. Super fast guys and super nice to boot :D

3. Moto-ATX

Moto-ATX Vive Le Moto GP

Thats the best way to learn!!! I just want to say if you go to the track talk to the guys to your left and right in the pit. I know I do. And I expect the same :). Who knows later in the day they can be a life saver. As y'all seem to have found out. :)

:Steps off soapbox:

4. nancy junge

nancy junge Vesrah Suzuki

No problem on the shade. Mark said he didn't want any of you passing out, especially on the bike. :)

So are you all hooked on endurance racing now? Are you coming to Vegas?

5. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

That's first class right there.

6. Damon Mon Wai

Damon Mon Wai Active Member

I've been hooked on endurance racing since I started racing in 1986!! :D I think that last race got my partner hooked too! :)

I never met my riding partner before until Friday before the race... He put a ad out looking for someone to ride the endurance race with and I answered it. We traded a few emails and phone calls during the week and I met him at Miller last Friday. So our endurance effort was really a last minute kind of deal.

My partner Chris will be at Vegas, I'm not sure if I will be there yet.

7. patrickmotox

patrickmotox The Riders Mechanic

We hope to be racing the endurance at LV. My son now wants to ride his 600 in a 6 hour, after miller on a 1000. I think he really liked the whole day...... A real team effort... Putting something together now.