1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to the WERA, MARRC, ans Alpina crews

Discussion in 'General' started by Pants, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Pants

Pants Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thanks to George and the entire WERA and MARRC and Alpina crews for running a smooth event in light of the difficult conditions. You did an excellent job.

Shawn

2. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

You did an excellent job racing!!!!!! Don't be shy!!! [​IMG]

LAG

3. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

I'll second that. Made my first weekend racing pretty smooth.

BTW, Shawn, I think I was pitted across from you on Sunday. I was on a yellow F4, PN388. I think we met at Nelson's before.

Anyway, thanks again.
    Joe Tassone

4. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

Many thanks to all involved with making the air fence available at Summit Point this weekend. It was much more comforting seeing an airfence in T4 than the Great Wall. In addition, T7 appeared much safer as well.

Equally, it was great to meet Dan Lance, members of the PA Posse, Roger Lyle, and everyone else affiliated with this effort.

As for George, we appreciate your efforts as well in making this all happen. Although, your mention of me in the riders' meeting as a good reference for air fence usage seemed to make everyone move away! [​IMG]

If anyone ever has the chance to help these gentlemen (or others) in deploying an air fence, do it. In doing so, you learn the how's and why's the airfence works (these guys explain everything), possibly help to save a fellow racer, and have the opportunity to hang out with some real good people!

Thanks again,
    Keith Reed

[This message has been edited by Empty Pockets Racing (edited 04-22-2002).]

5. MarkReeser516

MarkReeser516 Well-Known Member

Yes the airfence was great. Thanks to everyone with getting it there and setting it up.

6. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

thanks dan and crew, did they enjoy the stogies?