1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for the new forum, Mongo!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WERA854, Mar 20, 2003.

1. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

What a concept! The U.S. constitution protects the right to spew all kinds of repugant ideas, and WERA provides the opportunity for a handful of highly disturbed individuals to do so :D ...best of all, now it can be done without clogging up the roadracing forum.
    Knock yourselves out guys.

2. dave333

dave333 traveler

Once again, another forum relegates the thoughts and words of Jesus freaks to the dimly lit back room. I agree that it is very, very sad that the perps and peeves can go on the main board but my posting heads to obscurity...

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:confused: :confused: :confused:
    You get your own forum:rolleyes: If people want to get involved that thier choice.I want to talk about racing when I log on.:clap: :clap: :clap:

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Actually Dave, it's pervs and peeps on the other board. ;) Just wait- this board will prolly become the most popular. :D

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Oh c'mon. Would you like some cheese with your whine? The same people will visit this forum as the other forums. So many people lurk that I'm sure your posts will be read no matter where they are posted.

Get real dude.

I like to think of it the other way around. Maybe now more people will read this section. Besides, FORCING ones views on another person is never a good way to convice them of your beliefs. I have strong beliefs in God, etc. but I believe it is a private relationship between Him and I.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Thanks Mongo

7. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

There seems to be a sudden infestation of post whorus extremis ravaging the bbs.

Identifiable symptoms include a general inability to speak, only grin like an idiot, even at stale old threads.

How can we make this affliction spread? :Poke: :D

8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:D

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version