1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for the help at Nelsons

Discussion in 'General' started by blakekelly27, May 4, 2009.

1. blakekelly27

blakekelly27 Well-Known Member

Thanks to Mike Flis, Lil sis, Matt, Garrett, Tucky and Jacqie for the awesome quick rebuild of the bike saturday after a typical day of racing for Blake F#@king Kelly. I couldnt have been out there sunday if it wasnt for them! And thanks to Eddie Kraft, Jeff Agnes, Sam Gaige, Holderman and Jeff Wrobel, for all the parts i needed to get back out there with the quickness. also a thanks to Mario for the help on the clutch! With out all of you guys and all the help, I couldnt of been out there, being as broken as I was. It means a hell of alot! Thanks you guys all very Much! guess Amandas going to be busy repaying the favors.....lol

Thank you guys thank you guys thank you guys.

P.S. Awesome Tires Moose!

2. roadacer680

roadacer680 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your weekend! Hope to see you at summit. Greg got his new GSXR and is busy getting it ready for summit. See you soon

Farmer

3. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Its really all about Amanda F&@#in Kelly..I hear there's a dude in her pits that might be related to her or something :Poke::D

4. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

Bike must still be pink, I could see how that mistake could happen:up::up:

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Glad you got back out there Blake. "Amanda's gonna be busy" ... lol, that's priceless.

:beer:

6. AmandaIrene

AmandaIrene Blake's Little Sister

WOW!!! I love how everything always reverts back to me! Thanks Blake!!!

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone that helpped out! It really was just "one of those weekends!" One thing after another! Couldn't have done it with out all the help!

Agnes--It really is all about Amanda F&@#in Kelly but we just let Blake think its all about him!!! hahaha. jkjk.

Thanks again guys! See you all soon!

7. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

good luck with getting everything sorted

8. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

get that wreckin out of your system before August! ;)

see you soon dude :up:

9. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

I love putting a clutch pack in on 2nd call! Anytime!

10. blakekelly27

blakekelly27 Well-Known Member

thats how i role, wicked shit huh?